cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Once PayPal refuses to refund it, go through your credit card company. At least they respect their customers.
Highlighted
Contributor

It sounds as if by that time Dongguan Shunfaw have had plenty of time to send you something which must be returned to China at your expense in order to be considered for a partial refund.

Highlighted
Contributor

Since Paypal did nothing to help me and these guys are obvious criminals I submitted to my bank all the of the emails and proof of fraud and they issued me a provisional credit and will dispute the charge...and I'll win because this was obviously fraud.

Highlighted
Contributor

I contacted my cc company Tuesday and reported the issue. By Thursday I had a "temporary" refund pending their investigation.

Today I counted 11 similar websites offering the same merchandise for too-good-to-be-true prices. Isn't someone going to intervene? From what I can gather there is a Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co operating in Hong Kong. Could this be the same bunch?

Highlighted
Contributor

YEP Scam, Fraud company. Ordered an automatic ball thrower for the dog and I received a miniature tennis ball.  They have been corresponding saying they will give my 10, 20 and now 30% of my money back!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report this company on your countries scam watch....Stop these fraudsters.

Highlighted
Contributor

I went to one of these sites today, added an item to the account, used phony name and info to get through checkout and at the top of the page as an account identifier for the seller was temporary email address from a chinese company that provides disposable email addresses, so obviously PayPal doesn't look very closely at it's chinese customers

Highlighted
Contributor

I placed an order on February 6th, 2020 to a Sebora.com not knowing the company was this Dongguan place until I paid. As of today, I have not received my order. When I contacted the company they told me they ran out of the item and asked me to wait "about 7 days" to see if they would receive more stock. I could tell by the grammar and stall tactics that this is a scam company. When I told them I would not wait and I want a refund, they emailed me again to ask that I wait a like longer and they will give me a 5% discount as an apology. I've filed a claim with PayPal. In the meantime, I'm blowing up their email with multiple messages every day. I just copy and paste my same request for a refund. Perhaps they will get tired of me and issue a refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

Probably best to ask that they only communicate through PayPal as others have suggested. Good luck!

Highlighted
Contributor

is it possible that Dongguan shunfa OWNS paypal?  or vice versa?

Highlighted
Contributor

I wish I was aware of all this info before I made purchase.  I did not receive misrepresented goods-I received NO goods. When I contacted seller after 2 weeks I was told item was on backorder just wait.  But of course I had been debited the day I ordered.  I asked for immediate refund and they continue to send me bogus email full of bribes in broken smaltzy English translation, but wont refund my money.

I am awaiting Paypal resolution to my claim.  I am quite surprised that Paypal allows them to bill with this method.