Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Wags84
Contributor
Contributor

Another Site
https://www.scampulse.com/dongguan-shunfa-logistics-co-ltd-reviews

Contact Info

Dongguan Dacheng Shunfa Industrial Co., Ltd.

<removed>

Login to Me Too

yy17162697
Contributor
Contributor

VlatkaJ
Contributor
Contributor
Same here. I was prepared to ship the goods back to seller to get a refund (as postage is not so expensive), but the postal traffic with China has been suspended in my country (due to Corona virus) so I couldn't send by the date designated. I asked PayPal to prolong since such inability represents an occurrence of FORCE majeure...however PayPal immediately rejected my claim?!? Now I feel scammed twice- it's not so much about the money (although I deserve to have it back), but about PayPal eagrely waiting for the first opportunity to decline...and unfoundedly so. I hope others have better luck.
Login to Me Too

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor
You states this perfectly „PÜ eagerly waiting for the first opportunity to decline“. That us EXACTLY what they did to me. We are all being scammed by this Chinese company, Amazon (wo acts as the distribution center) and PP.
Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor

Just received an email offering 30% of my purchase price or pay $20 to ship back, when ordered, paid $6.99 shipping. Been waiting for response to my dispute with PayPal, still nothing. Filed it Jan.23. tried contacting huduefy.com ( where I ordered from), keep getting email failed because their box is full. I am looking into other options to report to. Obviously scam and mail fraud.

Login to Me Too

LaSharaParham
Contributor
Contributor

I just got scammed by this company as well. Paid $50 (marked down from $299.00) for a sculpture and received a paper mache booklet and school glue to put it together myself. When I asked for a full refund as the product was unopened, I was offered a 10% refund, and told that if I mailed it back it would be more than the refund. The first picture is what was advertised. The second picture is what was actually received. Note, the specifications were not at all what was received. This site needs to be shut down before more people get scammed.

image.png60315540739__FD778CA9-8D38-418E-9F5C-DAE4540A338C.JPG

Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

Evidently you are not allowed to post your pics. Only two yellow triangles appeared.

Login to Me Too

Alnona
Contributor
Contributor
Very bad seller. Not recommended at all they’re selling very bad items all defect and they don’t respond for all emails so not to return. Beware from them!!!
Login to Me Too

Alnona
Contributor
Contributor
Very bad ppl. Not recommended at all they’re selling bad items most of them defect. You email them back and you will not get respond back at all. Beware
Login to Me Too

Alnona
Contributor
Contributor
Beware from them. They’re sending part have corona virus
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.