Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Stucool
Contributor
Contributor

Had the same issue. Ordered a putting matt and received 3 cheap golf balls instead. Why has PayPal not shut down this seller?

Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

Isn't there some internet entity where we can report this type of fraudulent activity?

Login to Me Too

Stucool
Contributor
Contributor

Ticked_off2
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered the putting mat too, but never got it. I disputed the purchase through PayPal and the told me it was delivered I called BS. However I did receive three of the crappiest golf balls in the world and had no clue where they came from. Now I know, those people are con artists and need to be arrested for fraud!!
Login to Me Too

Paulanation
How did you get your money back this happened to me too
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Once PayPal refuses to refund it, go through your credit card company. At least they respect their customers.
Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

It sounds as if by that time Dongguan Shunfaw have had plenty of time to send you something which must be returned to China at your expense in order to be considered for a partial refund.

Login to Me Too

JessicaFangirl
Contributor
Contributor

Since Paypal did nothing to help me and these guys are obvious criminals I submitted to my bank all the of the emails and proof of fraud and they issued me a provisional credit and will dispute the charge...and I'll win because this was obviously fraud.

Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

I contacted my cc company Tuesday and reported the issue. By Thursday I had a "temporary" refund pending their investigation.

Today I counted 11 similar websites offering the same merchandise for too-good-to-be-true prices. Isn't someone going to intervene? From what I can gather there is a Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co operating in Hong Kong. Could this be the same bunch?

Login to Me Too

KellyKellyNZ
Contributor
Contributor

YEP Scam, Fraud company. Ordered an automatic ball thrower for the dog and I received a miniature tennis ball.  They have been corresponding saying they will give my 10, 20 and now 30% of my money back!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report this company on your countries scam watch....Stop these fraudsters.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.