cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

ordered 4k dashcam.  what i got is 720p.  the app to set up the camera dont work, will not connect.  now, paypal wants me to ship it back to china.  the postage is about the same price as the dashcam

Highlighted
Contributor

Had the same issue. Ordered a putting matt and received 3 cheap golf balls instead. Why has PayPal not shut down this seller?

Contributor

Isn't there some internet entity where we can report this type of fraudulent activity?

Highlighted
Contributor

Yes in the UK report here: https://www.actionfraud.police.uk/

Highlighted

How did you get your money back this happened to me too
Highlighted
Contributor

Once PayPal refuses to refund it, go through your credit card company. At least they respect their customers.
Highlighted
Contributor

It sounds as if by that time Dongguan Shunfaw have had plenty of time to send you something which must be returned to China at your expense in order to be considered for a partial refund.

Highlighted
Contributor

Since Paypal did nothing to help me and these guys are obvious criminals I submitted to my bank all the of the emails and proof of fraud and they issued me a provisional credit and will dispute the charge...and I'll win because this was obviously fraud.

Highlighted
Contributor

I contacted my cc company Tuesday and reported the issue. By Thursday I had a "temporary" refund pending their investigation.

Today I counted 11 similar websites offering the same merchandise for too-good-to-be-true prices. Isn't someone going to intervene? From what I can gather there is a Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co operating in Hong Kong. Could this be the same bunch?

Highlighted
Contributor

YEP Scam, Fraud company. Ordered an automatic ball thrower for the dog and I received a miniature tennis ball.  They have been corresponding saying they will give my 10, 20 and now 30% of my money back!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE report this company on your countries scam watch....Stop these fraudsters.