Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

buttonneuk
Contributor
Contributor

Same thing different product.  I ordered 2 sets of a Marshall amp jack which you plug key rings into.  I was sent 4 key rings only, they tried the 20%, 50%, now 30%, every time I just write back 100% or send the product and I not sending them back.  They are useless without the wall bit to plug into, but they insist they sent what was advertised!  So frustrating, everyone who ordered this product has been sent the key rings only, and there seems to be nothing we can do to stop them.

Login to Me Too

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor
PP has a system in place where they refund you up to $30 for return shipping. Call them and insist on getting the shipping cost back from them. I would also take pictures of the package, showing the content in the package before you close the package and a pic after. And have someone witness it. I am absolutely certain they will say they didn’t receive the goods. After my experience I would go straight to my credit card company and ask them to refund. PP did not help me.
Login to Me Too

LibbyF
Contributor
Contributor

I too had this exact situation with their planetarium product they sold for Christmas, and after much back and forth and finally getting PayPal involved, I am expected to ship the worthless discs back at my expense, with tracking, and then I will receive my refund of $44.98 once they receive the product.  I don't expect they will ever acknowledge receiving it and this has sucked up so much of my time and energy, but I'm sending it back for around $17 tomorrow (I must send the tracking number to PayPal by this Sunday or I lose any rights to a refund).  

I have spent far too much time being angry with this company, and I wish that PayPal would refuse to allow them to receive payments anymore considering how blatantly fraudulant Dongguan Shunfa Logistics' practices are.  

I purchased the product (a gift for my kids) in early November, and it says right on their website that it ships within a few days (I have screenshots of everything, and the ad/product was still up even a few weeks ago) but it never came until the 7th of January, long after Xmas and turns out they didn't even ship the item until a month after they received my order.  I also received these silly little discs in jewel cases but no projector.  When I reached out they let me know that they needed proof I only received the discs, they wanted a photo of the original packaging, and then said they'd find out why I never received the planetarium.  THEN they told me they never were selling the planetarium projector, that it was too costly to be able to sell for $40 and the discs is all I purchased.  I sent them screenshots of the images of the projector, the description of the glass lens, etc.  They just straight up lied and kept telling me they didn't sell me the projector, just the discs.  Ridiculous.  

So now PP says I must mail it back, and I'm doing it, but it sucks I'm losing almost half of what I paid by having to ship this back.  Infuriating.  

For the person that said they hope PP refunds 100%, I imagine you will have to ship those stupid worthless discs back and pay for that out of pocket.  Will be interested to hear you have a better outcome that me.  PP should cover this, but they won't.  And they are still accepting business with this company, knowing this is their m.o. --- and doing it anyway.  Grrrr..

Login to Me Too

SoCalDad38
Contributor
Contributor
I would advise you not to ship anything back! Reopen your case with PayPal or your credit card. The reason for your dispute is that they did not ship the planetarium that was advertised and ordered. Do not agree to change the reason for your dispute to anything other than you did not receive what was ordered. You did not receive a planetarium that they advertised. I would also advise that you demand the merchant communicate with you through PayPal . I am pretty sure the email they send out is generated through spam bot that has canned responses which slightly change based on the email you send to it.
Login to Me Too

LibbyF
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you, yes, I had it all packaged up and spent several hours trying to find a phone number because that was required for the shipping, but then I had an issue with tracking and I decided to just forget it all as my husband said $40 wasn't worth all the time I had already spent on this. PayPal of course denied my case because I missed the deadline to submit my tracking information. I may try to reopen it and remind them that I never received the planetarium, so I shouldn't have to ship the discs back.
Login to Me Too

lecatpuke
Contributor
Contributor

yah, I just got my case denied.  the caveat is paypal wants tracking to china.  THERE IS NONE.  usps does NOT offer tracking back to china.  ups does, but it will cost 100 bucks, more than twice the price of the object.  **bleep**ing ripoff.  paypal, YOU SUCK

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Gotta love PayPal. I'm done with them. Any merchant I deal with that has a link for PayPal.. I will contact them and suggest that they stop doing business with them.
Login to Me Too

Rijstplant
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

You can open a request for your shipping costs.

I shipped my item via DHL with tracking to China.

Maybe you can look into this option? I don't know where you're shipping from.

Good luck with this dispute!

Login to Me Too

LibbyF
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal is connected directly to my checking account so I don't have the protection of working with a credit card company to get my money back unfortunately.
Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so maybe it's time to change that?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.