Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Someone replied yesterday that they are going to notify their police department. If they can't do anything, perhaps they can advice me of where to go. I've reported both companies to Econsumer.gov. As far as I'm concerned, they are both scamming us.
Login to Me Too

ppavlo
Contributor
Contributor

It is one of the biggest FRAUDS in the internet and PAYPAL is doing NOTHING for that. I ACCUSE DIRECTLY PAYPAL for helping them in this big fraud

Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

See, YOU caused the misunderstanding. Is this how communism works?

Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor
Just received another email from company, " our suggestion is that you return item, will cost you more then $20, do not send item to return address on package, (chino,CA), we will send you a return shipping address." Paypals has not responded to my dispute at all. I paid with paypals credit card.
Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Wait till PayPal refuses to do the right thing. Then, dispute it with PayPal's credit card. You will get a full refund.
Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor

Received email, " here is address to return item". "Consignee:Iris, <removed> Baoan District 518000, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China."

Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

Looks as if they have all the angles covered. They send you something that isn't practical to return. Can you dispute through your CC company?

Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor

Is my next step. Have filed complaints with a couple of places already.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Yes...but wait till PayPal denies your claim. Then contact your CC company
Login to Me Too

lecatpuke
Contributor
Contributor

ordered 4k dashcam.  what i got is 720p.  the app to set up the camera dont work, will not connect.  now, paypal wants me to ship it back to china.  the postage is about the same price as the dashcam

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.