cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Yes, and my PP is linked directly to my bank account, not a credit card, so I have no other way to get the $ back, or half of it at least, by shipping the stupid product back to China and losing half the money and a lot of my time and energy.  PP IS part of it all by allowing this to continue.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Reopen your case. Shipping the product back to China will only make their scam work even better because you will be out more money and they will have those two pieces of worthless plastic to send to someone else!
Highlighted
Contributor

darn good point! Better yet, get the money back from the credit card company. PP won’t help much.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal is in a position to be better than credit card companies. I think they will refund the money as part of their buyer protection if you see the course through and are persistent. They refunded mine and others on here. They must be insured for this type of thing.
Highlighted
Contributor

Thanks that's encouraging. But the way PP drags it out can be frustrating.

Highlighted
Contributor

I received a similar email for my planetarium order, where they said there was no way they could provide that to me because of the cost and that what I received was all I paid for (even though their ad, still up, says differently!).  No machine, just two discs, with nothing to play them on.  

I can't believe they can keep getting away with this.  

Highlighted
Contributor

Exact same thing happened to me.
Highlighted
Contributor

That is more or less what mine said, then I got another with the return address I posted earlier today.

Highlighted
Contributor

They didn't honor my buyers protection. After long discussions they refunded par of it. 

Highlighted
Contributor

I got **bleep** by this company too. Ordered a home planetarium with two discs 37.99$, and an ice scraper 6.99$. When the package arrived there were only the two discs, and the stupid scraper but NO PLANETARIUM AT ALL. I wasn’t even feeling bad because I thought paypal would give me easily my money back after telling them the case, but nope, now paypal has accepted the sellers request to return this cheap **bleep** 6.99$(Shipping costs ~40$) back to China in order to get my refund. I’m pretty sure I will not see my money ever again... isn’t there anything we can do anymore?? Obviously here’s enough evidence to show that this shop is A dirty cheatershop.