cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Agreed. However the name of this company wasn't revealed until payment was tendered. I did check out the name of the website and it was too new to have much, if any information available. I counted nine such sites offering almost identical merchandise.

Highlighted
Contributor

When you first agree to make payment through PayPal I thought the merchant’s PayPal account is listed? It should be ..... along with the other information relevant to make an informed decision about making the purchase.
Highlighted
Contributor

That may or may not have been the case but that is not normally the point at which one would stop the transaction and begin researching the PayPal recipient. 

Highlighted
Contributor

The seller did exactly what they said and knew Paypal would be no help.  They offered me the final offer of 20 percent of my money back.  Paypal required I mail the 1.00 tripod back and eat the cost of shipping which would be the same amount as my original purchase.  I have now filed a dispute with my credit card company which is going to give me my money back.  Everyone else should do the same as well as file a complaint with the better business bureau in regards to Paypal's inability to protect customers as well as this company being allowed to advertise fraudulently on Facebook. 

You'll all appreciate this response from them where they blatantly admit to selling product they didn't have.  I told this to Paypal who didn't care:

Sorry, we have sent you an advertising product that does not include a machine, which is in short supply. We can not sell the machine at the current low price. Sorry for the misleading advertisement for your product, and I am willing to provide you with this 10% refund as compensation, do you agree?
We are sorry again for the misunderstanding you caused. Hope you can understand us.

Highlighted
Contributor

Exactly the same BLURB as they sent me.  Different product.  If you can report it to your countries SCAM WATCH - lets get it out there that this company is a SCAM.....

Highlighted
Contributor

See, YOU caused the misunderstanding. Is this how communism works?

Highlighted
Contributor

Just received another email from company, " our suggestion is that you return item, will cost you more then $20, do not send item to return address on package, (chino,CA), we will send you a return shipping address." Paypals has not responded to my dispute at all. I paid with paypals credit card.
Highlighted
Contributor

Wait till PayPal refuses to do the right thing. Then, dispute it with PayPal's credit card. You will get a full refund.
Highlighted
Contributor

Received email, " here is address to return item". "Consignee:Iris, <removed> Baoan District 518000, Shenzhen, Guangdong, China."

Highlighted
Contributor

Looks as if they have all the angles covered. They send you something that isn't practical to return. Can you dispute through your CC company?