cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Those friends, in my case, is an Amazon distribution center in Kentucky. Yet PP did not allow me to return to Kentucky. I was asked to return to China.
Highlighted
Contributor

Return address was Chino, CA.
Highlighted
Contributor

I ordered a lawrence smart robot, received a small remote controlled robot that is nothing in any way like advertised. Just received an email tell me will give me 20% of purchase price and to keep/sell or abandon. Ordered from site but paid to dongguan shunfa.
Highlighted
Contributor

That is standard operating procedure for this company. The frustrating part is that you don't always know who you are paying via paypal until you get your receipt.  Sure would be nice if someone sent them a nice virus.

Contributor

Ya'll realize that PayPal is going to be soft on these Chinese companies to protect their business in interests in China right?

Highlighted
Contributor

Kinda what I have been saying. They won't acknowledge the problem. They just haggle with us, their customers, and don't reimburse. I said it before, everybody is making a buck off of us.

Highlighted
Contributor

I am experiencing an identical situation with a company called "DONG GUAN SHI JIAO MING LU DIAN ZI SHANG WU YOU XIAN GONG SI". 

Here is my post: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/I-m-a-scam-victim-and-the-resolution-wi...

Highlighted
Contributor

I tried getting a uber sign from them, now the site no longer works so i started a Review with this issue.
Hope I can get my money back

Highlighted
Contributor

Another Site
https://www.scampulse.com/dongguan-shunfa-logistics-co-ltd-reviews

Contact Info

Dongguan Dacheng Shunfa Industrial Co., Ltd.

<removed>

Highlighted
Contributor