Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor

You are very lucky. I didn't get reimbursed the full amount. Only  part of it. How is it possible that they treat customers with the exact same problem differently?

Login to Me Too

Dennis696
Contributor
Contributor

congratulations, maybe PayPal is finally deciding to hour its protection claims!

Login to Me Too

SamCookeFan1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a flat comb after watching a video of it that appeared to use a different steam process and looked promising. It was 1999. So this product was offered by Bomei Co., which is in Hong Kong. It arrived with a non usable electrical plug that may work in Hong Kong but not in the United States. I wrote countless emails to this company but got zero response. But as I was recently searching for an envelope to mail off a book, I came across the product's original envelope and found that the return address was to this Logistics company mentioned herein. So now I have to file a complaint to PayPal as well. Obvious fraud.
Login to Me Too

GinaNY
Contributor
Contributor

Since first posting that I also was defrauded by this company, I was able to speak with a Supervisor and was issued a refund.

It took a lot of persistence and willingness to provide evidence to my claims. 

My suggestion to you all is to persist and ask to speak with a supervisor.  Also to mention the thread here on the community board, and to please ban this company from doing any further business.

Hopefully they will realize from the 28 plus people who have been defrauded that this company is not in good standing and will ban them.

Best of Luck to you all.

Login to Me Too

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor

We did ask for a supervisor, we did that twice and each time they refused the refund, but didn't say why. We did ask why they didn't blacklist this company and were told they  have no problems with this company. We told them that they should read the these posts. At that point all we got was "nothing we can do". Eventually we got a partial refund. Partial is not in accordance with their policy. 

Login to Me Too

jasonrm72
Contributor
Contributor

I just got off the phone with PayPal support and we went through the whole $30 reimbursement option. I WAS considering it, until I found this thread. I am now completely convinced that if I ship the item back they would invent some BS and deny my refund. I would be out my purchase price, shipping price (probably) and even the wrong item I'm 100% sure they deliberately sent since they know that most people will just give up.

I'm calling PayPal back, pointing them to this thread and get my money back without all that garbage about fronting my money to ship back to them.

Login to Me Too

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

You are correct, they will not ship what you originally ordered.  When the Company sends yo the return to sender information they clearly spell it out.

"if shipping information appears to have been delivered, we still do not refund you."

Do not accept anything less that a full refund from PayPal.  Even after I received my refund the Company still tries to get me to accept a discount.  

Login to Me Too

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor

We had the exact same problem, but PP refuses to reimburse. We talked to a PP rep and told him that return shipping would cost us more than $50 and that, being how this company operates we expect they will likely come up with some stupid reason not to accept our return. PP told us we had to complete a form on the .gov website where one can report such a crime. It is the "Internet Crime Complaint Center" form. We were asked to submit the complaint and upload the completed form to PP and we would then get reimbursed. I did all that and the next day I got an email telling me the dispute was closed and I wouldn't get reimbursed because I didn't mail the item back. 

When we called them they refused to acknowledge what we were told, even though I have an email from PP with a link to that form and explicit instructions on how to upload the completed form to PP. They said all they could do is reimburse us $20 and that was after a lot of phone calls.  And they insisted they don't have any other complaints about this company. We all know that isn't true. 

I used to buy using PP all the time because of their customer service and reimbursement policy. Might as well use regular credit card now. Better chance of getting my  money back.

Login to Me Too

SoCalDad38
Contributor
Contributor
They continue to send emails if you respond. Which is why I believe it is an email bot. Even if you agree to a 20% refund they then email you a couple of weeks later offering a 50% email. Then it resets and goes back to the 20% offer and the program loops again. There is no recovering your money from Daw-gown Shu-nuf a fraud company.
Login to Me Too

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor

Had the exact same problem. Worse, they sell using other names and different websites. I hate buying from China because the quality is usually poor and more often than not, you don't get what is advertised. When I ordered a stainless steel over the sink shelving system I got 3 pink mini plastic trays. I was in shock. Went back to the website, which had vanished by then. This company should be black listed. I don't understand why PP doesn't do that.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.