Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor
PP doesn’t care. I still have pics as proof. Nobody cares. Everyone is making money, so why should they care? Here is the info you want. It is from PP with instructions. I never heard back! Customer Service PayPal Customer Support04:32 PM Dear, Ken Caputa Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. These are the steps to process the refund without a return for this particular case Go to www.IC3.gov, fill out the complaint form (NOT ALL INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE FILLED OUT), save and download form as a PDF file, Take screen shots or photos of the first 2 or 3 pages that you filled out.
Login to Me Too

skyowallc
Contributor
Contributor

you realize the United States Postal Service has a section devoted solely to assisting foreign businesses in importing directly to your door right? All they have to do is provide a US return address, i.e. a logistics company with freinds in the US postal service.

Login to Me Too

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor
Those friends, in my case, is an Amazon distribution center in Kentucky. Yet PP did not allow me to return to Kentucky. I was asked to return to China.
Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor
Return address was Chino, CA.
Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a lawrence smart robot, received a small remote controlled robot that is nothing in any way like advertised. Just received an email tell me will give me 20% of purchase price and to keep/sell or abandon. Ordered from site but paid to dongguan shunfa.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

That is standard operating procedure for this company. The frustrating part is that you don't always know who you are paying via paypal until you get your receipt.  Sure would be nice if someone sent them a nice virus.

Login to Me Too

skyowallc
Contributor
Contributor

Ya'll realize that PayPal is going to be soft on these Chinese companies to protect their business in interests in China right?

Login to Me Too

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor

Kinda what I have been saying. They won't acknowledge the problem. They just haggle with us, their customers, and don't reimburse. I said it before, everybody is making a buck off of us.

Login to Me Too

lajshD
Contributor
Contributor

I am experiencing an identical situation with a company called "DONG GUAN SHI JIAO MING LU DIAN ZI SHANG WU YOU XIAN GONG SI". 

Here is my post: https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/I-m-a-scam-victim-and-the-resolution-wi...

Login to Me Too

Wags84
Contributor
Contributor

I tried getting a uber sign from them, now the site no longer works so i started a Review with this issue.
Hope I can get my money back

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.