Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

jasonrm72
Contributor
Contributor

It took 3 tries to actually get a supervisor on the phone, kept getting "disconnected". Eventually, I did get a super in the dispute department. I gave my story, directed him to this thread, along with all the other tactics I've had them pull on me and read here. I also emphasized PayPal's responsibility to protect its buyers and the fact that, even though I was unfamiliar with the online retailer, I trusted in PayPal's logo on their payment site.
I did end up getting a full refund. I offered to send the item back, IF they provide a prepaid shipping label. It sounds like they were content to just let it come to an end. I did strongly encourage them to investigate this company further.

So as suggested before, keep at it.

Login to Me Too

myhawby
Contributor
Contributor

Wow!! Nice job!!!  I tried to get a Super but they put me on eternal hold.  I am hoping they will honor their agreement to pay me back for return shipping...at least the first $30 or the $35.35 I paid.  And will actually refund my purchase.  I no longer trust PayPal to take care of their buyers.  This was a ridiculous process. 

Login to Me Too

JessicaFangirl
Contributor
Contributor

I am in the middle of a resolution dispute with them.  They didn't send the item when promised and I'm still waiting for the resolution to be completed.  We're going on 2 months now.  I got a package today and instead of the projector I ordered it's a cheap tiny tripod.  

This group needs to be banned by Paypal.  It's a complete fraud and I want my money back.

Login to Me Too

myhawby
Contributor
Contributor

I have been doing this for about 2 months as well.  I just sent the package back to China. It cost me $35.35 in priority shipping. I only did it because PayPal said they would reimburse $30 of that shipping charge.  So it cost me $5.35 to ship back rubiks cubes that are totally worthless.   I know this company is BANKING on the fact that most people will give up because it is not worth it, thereby getting to keep the money.  Not my money.  Paypal seems oblivious to thier fraud.  I have talked to them many times and they won't even say the word FRAUD...which is what it clearly is.  Hopefully this will be resolved soon, but I am not holding my breath. 

Login to Me Too

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor

This company is definitely BANKING on the fact that most people will give up. That is more than obvious. And PP is not oblivious. They know. It appears it is easier to just not reimburse their customers even though they have you believe that their policy didn't change. 

We definitely were mislead and ended up being told that we wouldn't get reimbursed because we missed the deadline for a return. I had email correspondence proofing that there was an agreement to file a report with .gov and that I then would get reimbursed by PP. Everyone we talked to on the phone pretended not to know what what that report is. All we got was "nothing we can do". We did end up getting $20 back, but not the whole amount. Every PP rep we talked to made it a point to say that they don't have problems with this company, which is an obvious lie or we wouldn't have a string of conversations about this company.

I don't know whats going on, but what is interesting is that our package came from Kentucky. Inside that package was another one from China. A lot of time consuming research and we learned that the address in Kentucky is an Amazon warehouse...they repack for these Chinese fraudsters. It appears that this is a well organized scam with big companies making a buck off of all of us.

Login to Me Too

skyowallc
Contributor
Contributor

I amazed how many people actually thought PayPal had their back on this, as if a sociopath corporation actually cares squat for you

Login to Me Too

myhawby
Contributor
Contributor

THE ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM IS TO GET TO A SUPERVISOR!!! I just insisted on talking to a Supervisor, the Customer Service Rep.  balked at letting me through, but I continued to insist.  I finally talked to the Supervisor, who within minutes closed the case and issued the refund.  (Now to see if PayPal will actually give me my $30 reimbursement for return shipping.) 

Login to Me Too

SoCalDad38
Contributor
Contributor
I believe they are using some type of automated Email bot to reply to all the complaints they receive. The email responses all have the same format and poor english. This company is committing mail fraud and PayPal should recognize it as a criminal enterprise.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I am sure that they are using automatic emailers. The number of similar complaints is astounding.  Why would Paypal allow a scam company like this to operate?

Login to Me Too

SoCalDad38
Contributor
Contributor
Which government website? If this was repackaged in Kentucky that is mail fraud in the US.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.