Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Irenecov
Contributor
Contributor
I am about to stop using PayPal and closet account.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor
UPDATE: Paypal has just updated my cases and has issued me 100% credit for both orders. I am very pleased that PalPal has lived up to their customer protection policies. Hopefully the next step is that this scan Chinese company is quickly banned from paypal.
Login to Me Too

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

Even after receiving my refund the scam company continues to "assist"(**bleep**) me. Here is the latest email from them. Please return this product to get a refund. Here is the return information: Consignee: Peter Street address: <removed> Please pack properly to avoid damage during transportation. Otherwise, we will deduct part of the payment. Write down your order number and ticket number #XXX 2. When returning, please provide us with a tracking number. In addition, if shipping information appears to have been delivered, we still do not refund you. please tell us. Once we receive your email, we will process it immediately. 3. You can consider my previous proposal within 7 days. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and hope you understand. Last blessing customer service center

Login to Me Too

myhawby
Contributor
Contributor

I am glad to hear that.  Feb 1 is the deadline for them to respond to my claim and it is currently 1 AM Feb 1 in China.  I called Paypal again yesterday and told them how many people had been ripped off by these people and how disgusted that they continue to give the benefit of the doubt to the seller.  I asked the Paypal rep. to forward my complaint and to flag this company due to the many people complaining.  Maybe they are waking up to these fraudsters and will shut their account down.  Thank you for your update. (And you can block their messages so they don't continue to irritate.)

Login to Me Too

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor
Every message they end me I simply resond that their scam failed. If i can occupy their time even for a few minutes it is worth it. They obviously have no intention of shipping what is ordered. I wish Paypal had an option to block international shippers.
Login to Me Too

Krmorse718
Contributor
Contributor
Well I had no ideal.I bought something from th hem last night. So you got your product but had to send it back .
Login to Me Too

whosanhoit
Contributor
Contributor

They waited until the last minute to respond to my dispute, and then issued a tracking number and did not respond to any messages. 

I sent them the link to this thread through PayPal and told them that if they intended to ship something different than what I ordered to be prepared to issue a full refund. 

Now to wait several days for it to be shipped form China. 

Login to Me Too

CarmsBe
Contributor
Contributor

This has been a nightmare for me. When I made an order through one of their fake companies I realized after that something didn't seem right and I cancelled my order within 4 hours of my order. My cancellation was never honored instead I was offered smaller refunds which are unacceptable. After 10 days of emailing them they said the order was shipped and they couldn't cancel anymore. I have had big trouble getting through paypal and I tried everything. I don't know how anyone is supposed to get through them. Opened a case was told it didn't fit the category, tried to change it and then was told there is nothing suspicious happening in my account and they closed the case without the option for dispute. I gave them all the evidence, emails and even a screenshot of the shop policy that clearly states that full refunds will be issued on cancellations that happen prior to shipping (which I did 100%). Needless to say paypal just send me a tracking number of my shipment which isn't even working. I doubt I will receive ANY package and I just want paypal to finally step it up and do the right thing. I can't get to any human being, not on the phone, not through messaging here or on facebook. And I'm in Canada where the paypal website seems to have different options for disputes and the like. I just don't know what to do anymore.

Login to Me Too

cdrollinitis
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor
Dispute it through your credit card company. They do the right thing unlike Paypal
Login to Me Too

jaymzth
Contributor
Contributor
Use the message center to write someone at Paypal and be persistent that you want the message to go to real person and not their automated bot. This is what I wrote them. Paypal has been deleting this when I post the screen shot so I'll see if this works. BTW, I won my case and actually got my money back from Paypal

"I'm trying to find out what the status is on my pending case and why PayPal won't do anything to help its customers against Dongguan Shunfa Logistics. There are over 34 pages of people getting scammed by these crooks on PayPals website https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/Disputes-and-Limitations/Fraud-Dongguan-Shunfa-Logistics-Co-Ltd/... and it looks like you have only sided with one or 2 of them. The item that I ordered ( but tried to cancel with the seller) has taken over a month to ship and it is still in China(when their website said they were in Texas). They probably gave a bogus tracking number. This company is scamming lots of people. Do the right thing, shut down Dongguan Shunfa Logistics from using PayPal and refund these people their money. Stand behind your payment protection plan. Otherwise, you are just as guilty as these scammers are. I am very very close to just going to my bank to charge back this junk and let you deal with them."
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.