Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

Masimba3
New Community Member
Me too they advertised hydraulic jack and tyre pressure machine- (multi purpose) on Facebook and i purchased via PayPal. I was shocked to receive a small empty hydraulics tool box from Dongguan Shunfa Logistics.
Login to Me Too

59Tammy
Try reopening your case! I was able to get my money back today because this company is now known as a fraudulent business and can no longer offer PayPal as a way to pay!
Login to Me Too

SoCalDad38
Contributor
Contributor

This company is basically commiting mail fraud! Through a christmas sale that was advertised on instagram by this company I ordered a planetarium with two star discs for $40 dollars. Christmas came and went and I did not received anything. When I followed up on the purchase through paypal they apologized for their mistake and said they would be shipping the product to me. They never shipped a planetarium with two star discs..... instead they shipped two worthless plastic jewel cases with circular discs without a planetarium. I still have not received a planetarium and have not been able to project the stars into any room of my house as they advertised.

Advertised vs Shipped.jpg Advertised Function.jpg

After disputing this transaction with PayPal the seller has contacted me through my personal email offering a 20% refund and then a 50% refund. I will accept nothing less than a 100% refund and hope that PayPal honors its buyer protections.

Login to Me Too

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

m sure they have 1 or 2 standard email responses at the ready.   Total frauds.  Following is a cut & paste from 1 of their emailed responses.  

Dear customer,

Thank you for your reply.

I ’m sorry that the product you received is different from the ad, but we have already sent our product to you. This is the best proposal that I can provide to you, but in this case, I have checked with our manager, we would like to offer you an exceptional proposal which will be provided to you only:
1. How about we provide a 50% refund for this order.
2. Otherwise, you will cost more than 20USD for shipping the product back to us, and customers need to be responsible for the returning shipping fee.

Warm Prompt: Please do not send the item back until we authorize the return with the returning address in the email. Also, the address on the package is not our returning address, do never send the package to that address, or we will not be responsible for the loss.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Customer Service Center

Login to Me Too

skyowallc
Contributor
Contributor

by the way, the return address on the shipping label is involved in the fraud, if it's in the US post it up, you can at least make some trouble domestically, half the time there's an organized crime mob of sorts behind it.

Login to Me Too

Wildancrazy21
Contributor
Contributor
Mine said CA.
Login to Me Too

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor
Amazing! Probably another Amazon distribution center. This is a huge scam and it isn’t just profiting some crooks in China.
Login to Me Too

carl43
Contributor
Contributor

Isn't there some entity we can report this to? I mean this is looking like something that should be stopped before more people are ripped off.

Login to Me Too

Temp20220217ax
Contributor
Contributor
Maybe the Better Business Bureau. I'm not sure but they are straight up robbing US Citizens and most likely others
Login to Me Too

BRox
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered the ball launcher and received one tennis ball. I kept complaining to them and was told to take a picture of the product (that I never got). I said to send it or I was going to make a huge deal out of it. I received this email which I did not alter or translate:

Sorry, we have sent you an advertising product that does not include a machine, which is in short supply. We can not sell the machine at the current low price. Sorry for the misleading advertisement for your product, and I am willing to provide you with this 10% refund as compensation, do you agree?

We are sorry again for the misunderstanding you caused. Hope you can understand us.

I guess they only think I deserve 10%, their mistake is not taking me seriously. I disputed the charge and am hell bent to expose them and share their latest email.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.