cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I believe you are 100% correct. I am filing a complaint with the better business bureau
Highlighted
New Community Member

How are we supposed to return something to China at triple the cost? This is BS.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

China scam company figures you won't so they lose NOTHING. Paypal requires you to return it to get a refund although I've heard that they help with shipping. Report PayPal to your BBB...also, Econsumer.gov.
Highlighted
Contributor

This company is basically commiting mail fraud! Through a christmas sale that was advertised on instagram by this company I ordered a planetarium with two star discs for $40 dollars. Christmas came and went and I did not received anything. When I followed up on the purchase through paypal they apologized for their mistake and said they would be shipping the product to me. They never shipped a planetarium with two star discs..... instead they shipped two worthless plastic jewel cases with circular discs without a planetarium. I still have not received a planetarium and have not been able to project the stars into any room of my house as they advertised.

Advertised vs Shipped.jpg Advertised Function.jpg

After disputing this transaction with PayPal the seller has contacted me through my personal email offering a 20% refund and then a 50% refund. I will accept nothing less than a 100% refund and hope that PayPal honors its buyer protections.

Highlighted
Contributor

m sure they have 1 or 2 standard email responses at the ready.   Total frauds.  Following is a cut & paste from 1 of their emailed responses.  

Dear customer,

Thank you for your reply.

I ’m sorry that the product you received is different from the ad, but we have already sent our product to you. This is the best proposal that I can provide to you, but in this case, I have checked with our manager, we would like to offer you an exceptional proposal which will be provided to you only:
1. How about we provide a 50% refund for this order.
2. Otherwise, you will cost more than 20USD for shipping the product back to us, and customers need to be responsible for the returning shipping fee.

Warm Prompt: Please do not send the item back until we authorize the return with the returning address in the email. Also, the address on the package is not our returning address, do never send the package to that address, or we will not be responsible for the loss.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Customer Service Center

Highlighted
Contributor

by the way, the return address on the shipping label is involved in the fraud, if it's in the US post it up, you can at least make some trouble domestically, half the time there's an organized crime mob of sorts behind it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Mine said CA.
Highlighted
Contributor

Amazing! Probably another Amazon distribution center. This is a huge scam and it isn’t just profiting some crooks in China.
Highlighted
Contributor

Isn't there some entity we can report this to? I mean this is looking like something that should be stopped before more people are ripped off.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Maybe the Better Business Bureau. I'm not sure but they are straight up robbing US Citizens and most likely others