Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to <Removed>.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for<Removed> and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

Login to Me Too
903 REPLIES 903

rishi9
Contributor
Contributor

This company is a Cheat and Fraud. BE WARE!

I have requested order for High-Speed Portable SSD 2TB (2 in quantity),on 12th Jan 2020, After waiting for one week, I tried to contact their site for shipping and tracking information and they sent me a fake tracking number which is not working on their Chinese site nor on USPS, FaDex, DHL or UPS. 

I still waited for 10 days with no response regarding product being shipped. So now i have escalated a claim with Paypal and waiting for the reply. 

we paid this company only trusting Paypal and now this is a Fruad company/seller and i don't understand why Paypal is supporting such sellers with fraudulent activity. Paypal should Ban them immediately. Paypal should give refund and honor their policy.

Login to Me Too

Temp20211005XA
Contributor
Contributor
I am teying to be optimistic that Paypal has its users best interest at heart but so far, from other comments received it looks like bad news for us.
Login to Me Too

Djcase1
Contributor
Contributor
Just finding out about this company and its getting worse ordered item they confirmed it almost immediately bank account was charged by that was it ...after a few days I tried to contact them only to receive a strange email worded exactly each time after contacting PayPal the seller offered me 8 dollars to satisfy and once again nothing else they have not responded to my emails. I really don't understand why PayPal allows this
Login to Me Too

Wags84
Contributor
Contributor

I smell lawsuit

Login to Me Too

MalamuteNY
Contributor
Contributor

I truly believe the only way we can accomplish anything here is to band together and file a class action lawsuit.

Login to Me Too

Kambo009
Contributor
Contributor
I am convinced Paypal and this company are hand in hand along with facebook and milking us during this downtime and pandamic and since we cant reach their support line via Phone they just tell us **bleep** off and keep our money I been trying to dispute it with my credit card company and have not gotten response yet
Login to Me Too

liamwinters
Contributor
Contributor

I have filed a complaint with Paypal but as the shipper was able to show delivery of an item PayPal refused my claim. I have appealed on the basis of non receipt of the correct item and await their reply.

liamwinters

Login to Me Too

whosanhoit
Contributor
Contributor

I just filed a PayPal claim against this company as well. 

Ordered on a Friday, had not received shipping confirmation by Monday. Sent an email, got an automatic reply. Waited a couple of days, then went to file a claim with PayPal.

We will see what happens.

Fortunately I paid with a credit card through PayPal, so if PayPal happens to take their side I have some other options for recourse. 

While some other un-helpful user suggested the prices were "too good to be true" in my case they were advertising the product at the EXACT price that the item was on sale and purchased for a week after Christmas from another online shop. I just wanted a second item and thought they must have still had some in stock for that price. 

It is disheartening to hear so many people getting their claims denied by PayPal. Once upon a time if you saw a PayPal checkout button that typically meant the merchant was reliable. 

Login to Me Too

skyowallc
Contributor
Contributor

defense of foolishness is tempered by the fact that this company and all the other's like them always have websites that lure suckers in with too good to be true prices, and I have yet to see anyone claim they paid $100 for an item that actually sells everywhere else for $100 dollars, nor have I ever heard anyone claim they made any attempt to actually verify the company before making that purchase.

The people who get defensive over the truth are the ones who will be scammed again.

Login to Me Too

Andreacaputa
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, the item I ordered costs just a little more on Amazon, so no, I wasn't looking for an extra special deal. I didn't order on Amazon because they didn't have it at the time. Besides, nothing excuses the methods and pointing the finger back at the buyer is a little like blaming the girl for wearing a skirt and putting on makeup.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.