cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Just finding out about this company and its getting worse ordered item they confirmed it almost immediately bank account was charged by that was it ...after a few days I tried to contact them only to receive a strange email worded exactly each time after contacting PayPal the seller offered me 8 dollars to satisfy and once again nothing else they have not responded to my emails. I really don't understand why PayPal allows this
Highlighted
Contributor

I smell lawsuit

Highlighted
New Community Member

Fraude. Commande du 23/13 jamais reçue.
Contributor

I have filed a complaint with Paypal but as the shipper was able to show delivery of an item PayPal refused my claim. I have appealed on the basis of non receipt of the correct item and await their reply.

liamwinters

Highlighted
Contributor

I just filed a PayPal claim against this company as well. 

Ordered on a Friday, had not received shipping confirmation by Monday. Sent an email, got an automatic reply. Waited a couple of days, then went to file a claim with PayPal.

We will see what happens.

Fortunately I paid with a credit card through PayPal, so if PayPal happens to take their side I have some other options for recourse. 

While some other un-helpful user suggested the prices were "too good to be true" in my case they were advertising the product at the EXACT price that the item was on sale and purchased for a week after Christmas from another online shop. I just wanted a second item and thought they must have still had some in stock for that price. 

It is disheartening to hear so many people getting their claims denied by PayPal. Once upon a time if you saw a PayPal checkout button that typically meant the merchant was reliable. 

Highlighted
Contributor

defense of foolishness is tempered by the fact that this company and all the other's like them always have websites that lure suckers in with too good to be true prices, and I have yet to see anyone claim they paid $100 for an item that actually sells everywhere else for $100 dollars, nor have I ever heard anyone claim they made any attempt to actually verify the company before making that purchase.

The people who get defensive over the truth are the ones who will be scammed again.

Highlighted
Contributor

Actually, the item I ordered costs just a little more on Amazon, so no, I wasn't looking for an extra special deal. I didn't order on Amazon because they didn't have it at the time. Besides, nothing excuses the methods and pointing the finger back at the buyer is a little like blaming the girl for wearing a skirt and putting on makeup.

Highlighted
Contributor

Actually I didn't compare prices, this was a link my husband sent me from a FB ad and I couldn't tell by the website that anything would be coming from China.  I paid $43 for the projector and two discs, and on Amazon (looking later) I see that similar items can range anywhere from $18-$100.  So it's not like the $ paid was outrageously low at all.  I will never buy from a website I am not familiar with in the future however, and although i dislike supporting Amazon for a variety of reasons, they are our main supplier currently for most things as I feel I can trust them and they always handle resolutions quickly and fairly.  I thought PP would do the same, had no idea they didn't actually guarantee what I purchased.  When half of an item arrives, and not the rest, why is it our responsibility to return the half that did arrive, at our cost, rather than the seller sending the half they didn't send?  Why is it on us per PP instead of the other way around?  

Highlighted
Contributor

The days when PP treated customers better and refunded are long gone. Might as well use your credit card instead. Better chance of getting your money back.

Highlighted

Has anyone had any luck in getting back their $?  It amazes me that PayPal allows this when their account must have 100s of "item not as described".  Contact your bank or CC and use the word "Fraud".  They will chargeback PayPal.  Unreal.