cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Ok, so maybe it's time to change that?

Highlighted
Contributor

I also have experienced fraud with this company.  I ordered 2 of an item before Christmas and just recently, only after filing a dispute through paypay, did I  receive and item not even close to it, and no where near the value.  The dispute is still in review, but it is my hope that Paypal will stand by their policy and will also ban this company from any further activity.

Highlighted
Contributor

GinaNY

PayPal gave me ten days to mail fraudulent product back to seller, this would take up to 30 days and cost more than product was worth. Seller NEVER replied NOR DID PayPal in this time, so claim denied. I do not hold out any hope of you getting a refund after vwhat I experienced.

Highlighted
Contributor

sunshine living hall scam

on 11-6-2019 I ordered and paid for a HYT multi-functional metal dish drying system, fancy term for 2 layer dish drainer.  I received a  pink cheap plastic 3 levels, which I can get at the Dollar Tree for $1.00.  I escalated this to a claim and damn paypal took the liars from China's word that it was correct because the Post Office marked it as delivered.  I tried to explain to PP that it was not what I ordered and so now I am out $27.99 because  China is lying about what they sent.  

Anyone have any information that might help.  I would really appreciate it.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: sunshine living hall scam

So sorry to hear of your experience with this scam.

We just had the same experience with the same exact product.

I was so furious when speaking with PP.  They finally offered $20 credit which we accepted.

This is by no means over with.  Their resolution was to be compared to flea market bargaining.

BTW: I used the same Dollar Store analogy as you when speaking with them.

Ken

Highlighted
Contributor

That is EXACTLY what happened to me and forget getting your money back. PP said they would if I filed a report through a .gov website and I did. Then they told me that the case was closed and I wouldn't get reimbursed because I didn't return the item. After long discussions I got part of it back. 

Highlighted
Contributor

What government website?
Highlighted
Contributor

This is the email I got from PP with the information about that .gov Website, the form and how to submit it to PP once completed. This is also what they refused to acknowledging when they refused to reimburse me: Customer Service PayPal Customer Support04:32 PM Dear, Ken Caputa Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. These are the steps to process the refund without a return for this particular case Go to www.IC3.gov, fill out the complaint form (NOT ALL INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE FILLED OUT), save and download form as a PDF file, Take screen shots or photos of the first 2 or 3 pages that you filled out.
Highlighted
Contributor

This company is a Cheat and Fraud. BE WARE!

I have requested order for High-Speed Portable SSD 2TB (2 in quantity),on 12th Jan 2020, After waiting for one week, I tried to contact their site for shipping and tracking information and they sent me a fake tracking number which is not working on their Chinese site nor on USPS, FaDex, DHL or UPS. 

I still waited for 10 days with no response regarding product being shipped. So now i have escalated a claim with Paypal and waiting for the reply. 

we paid this company only trusting Paypal and now this is a Fruad company/seller and i don't understand why Paypal is supporting such sellers with fraudulent activity. Paypal should Ban them immediately. Paypal should give refund and honor their policy.

Contributor

I am teying to be optimistic that Paypal has its users best interest at heart but so far, from other comments received it looks like bad news for us.