cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: sunshine living hall scam

This is the email I got from PP with the information about that .gov Website, the form and how to submit it to PP once completed. This is also what they refused to acknowledging when they refused to reimburse me: Customer Service PayPal Customer Support04:32 PM Dear, Ken Caputa Thank you for contacting PayPal Customer Support. These are the steps to process the refund without a return for this particular case Go to www.IC3.gov, fill out the complaint form (NOT ALL INFORMATION NEEDS TO BE FILLED OUT), save and download form as a PDF file, Take screen shots or photos of the first 2 or 3 pages that you filled out.
Highlighted
Contributor

It sounds like I ordered the exact same "stainless steel over the sink dish drying rack." What I received was a three tier plastic shelf that arrived broken. I even sent PayPal pictures of the broken item. It didn't help. NOT worth paying shipping to send trash back to China! In addition, the return address in the resolution center was written in Chinese!!! Scam for sure.
Highlighted
Contributor

@Psykes 

The address Is going to be in Chinese, the same way a UK address is in English..

Whilst level of English is good in China, not every post man can read it....

Print the address out & stick in on the return....

but seriously DON'T buy directly from Chinese companies unless you know what you are doing......

go via  aliexpress.

Also many Chinese sellers  also have the same items on Amazon or Ebay.. stick to what you know....

There are millions of companies , don't expect  paypal to track them all for fraud....

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

This company is a Cheat and Fraud. BE WARE!

I have requested order for High-Speed Portable SSD 2TB (2 in quantity),on 12th Jan 2020, After waiting for one week, I tried to contact their site for shipping and tracking information and they sent me a fake tracking number which is not working on their Chinese site nor on USPS, FaDex, DHL or UPS. 

I still waited for 10 days with no response regarding product being shipped. So now i have escalated a claim with Paypal and waiting for the reply. 

we paid this company only trusting Paypal and now this is a Fruad company/seller and i don't understand why Paypal is supporting such sellers with fraudulent activity. Paypal should Ban them immediately. Paypal should give refund and honor their policy.

Contributor

I am teying to be optimistic that Paypal has its users best interest at heart but so far, from other comments received it looks like bad news for us.
Highlighted
Contributor

Just finding out about this company and its getting worse ordered item they confirmed it almost immediately bank account was charged by that was it ...after a few days I tried to contact them only to receive a strange email worded exactly each time after contacting PayPal the seller offered me 8 dollars to satisfy and once again nothing else they have not responded to my emails. I really don't understand why PayPal allows this
Highlighted
Contributor

I smell lawsuit

Highlighted
New Community Member

Fraude. Commande du 23/13 jamais reçue.
Highlighted
Contributor

I have filed a complaint with Paypal but as the shipper was able to show delivery of an item PayPal refused my claim. I have appealed on the basis of non receipt of the correct item and await their reply.

liamwinters

Highlighted
Contributor

I just filed a PayPal claim against this company as well. 

Ordered on a Friday, had not received shipping confirmation by Monday. Sent an email, got an automatic reply. Waited a couple of days, then went to file a claim with PayPal.

We will see what happens.

Fortunately I paid with a credit card through PayPal, so if PayPal happens to take their side I have some other options for recourse. 

While some other un-helpful user suggested the prices were "too good to be true" in my case they were advertising the product at the EXACT price that the item was on sale and purchased for a week after Christmas from another online shop. I just wanted a second item and thought they must have still had some in stock for that price. 

It is disheartening to hear so many people getting their claims denied by PayPal. Once upon a time if you saw a PayPal checkout button that typically meant the merchant was reliable.