cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

Contributor

Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I placed two separate orders from two completely different websites for different products.  After payment using my Paypal account I discovered that payment for both orders was made to Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.    

Both orders were shipped and when received I discovered that the items received were not as advertised.  When I contacted the company I received an email with very poor grammar.  Rather than offer to ship a replacement product they offered to give me a discount on what I paid but asked for banking information.  When I insist that they correct their mistake they claim that it is my responsibility to pay for return shipping.

I have filed a complaint for resolution with Paypal and am waiting for a response.  Looking online it appears as though this is common practice for Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. and basically a scam to both steal your money by shipping inferior products which are not what was ordered but then to also collect bank information.

293 REPLIES 293
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Fraud: Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd.

I also had a similar problem. Bought a robotic Rubiks Cube and recieved back a cheap plastric cube with stuffed up colours so that it is impossible to solve. When I tried to get a refund back through PayPal I had to return the dud cube to the company. After repeated attempts to contact Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co. Ltd to no avail, and also emails to PayPal with no replies from either, PayPal declined my claim.

ROYALLY SHAFTED BY BOTH! 

Highlighted
Contributor

In both cases I received a product that was not even close to what I ordered. I saved all of the email correspondence as proof that the company is at fault.  I expect that Paypal will not only honor their protection agreement but will ban this company from further transactions.

Highlighted
Contributor

I doubt they'll cover it, unless you return the item through a verifiable shipping method back to mainland China, which would most likely result in a net refund of about 50% or less than what you paid for the item.

On the other hand, I'd be willing to bet there all sorts of red flags you ignored on the website you made the purchase from that you missed or ignored in hopes of getting that name brand item in the pictures at a steal price.

No offense, but there's reason for the saying "if it sounds to good to be true..."

Highlighted
Contributor

Actually the websites were very well put together and verified by American Express and Paypal among others. Pricing was reasonable to expect fair treatment. They now have over 14 different sites that al appear the same. Seems like this is the new trend.
Highlighted
Contributor

Maybe, and way i used paypal to buy the item, i figured at worst case they'll guarantee my purchase

Highlighted
Contributor

Wags,

Sorry, but PayPal won't back you. They have backed NOT ONE of their customers. Buy through AMAZON instead. I learned the hard way.

Highlighted
New Community Member

Please report PayPal to Federal Trade Commission. They should have business insurance for cases like this. We all need to do that Www.FTC.Gov
Highlighted
Contributor

Wag84, I bet you found out that PayPal will not support you, the customer.

Highlighted

Yes, you are correct. I just filed a claim against Dongguan Shunfa Logistics Co., Ltd. and Paypal sided in favor of the company.