Fraud Dispute denied??

Eqboal
New Community Member

I submitted a dispute of obvious bait and switch tactics by a Chinese company. An internet search shows multiple examples of the same swindle from this company. I ordered a 30" rack that would sit above a double sink for storage. I received a 6" wire basket 2 months later.  I opened  a dispute on june 12th    with documentation and pictures of the promised item and the received item. 

Paypal gave the company 2 months to respond. They allowed them extensions on the normal deadlines. The company finally responded last week asking for the return of the basket for a full refund.

Returning this $1 value item to china would cost me $30 in freight. Paypal then gave me 1 week to respond with the freight invoice. There was no option for me to respond to this unfair reasolution. I was not given the same consideration on time that they gave the company involved in this dispute.

Now I find that this forum is the only way to communicate about a denied dispute. Anyone else have a solution for me?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.