Fraud Activity was reported yet no action taken

lastresort66
Contributor
Contributor

Hello All,

I am preparing legal action against PayPal.  Fraudulent activity occurred on my account in March and I immediately reported it.  Paypal did not take action with this report, instead allowed many people to have money stolen from them.  Paypal then issued a refund to all of these people and posted a negative balance in my account.  They sent the balance to a collections agency so I cannot even call PayPal anymore because the call gets routed to the collection agency.

I will be taking legal action against the company because it is evident that PayPal has severe security vulnerabilities that they are not willing to address and instead allow for its customers to experience emotional and financial harm by their lack of taking action.  I ask that if you have a similar case, which I have seen many do, you join me in taking a legal stance against a company that has no interest in protecting its customers.

@sharpiemarker @Jeffworn if you have anyone else that has experienced these issues please let me know so that we can take appropriate action.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.