Franchise Store

Temp20200816
New Community Member

Made a card payment via PayPal to the Franchise Store and the website I used does not offer any real contact details. Any ideas what's best to do?

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
No I am out around 350 dollars. Capitol one and PayPal closed the case on me. I never recieved what I ordered and merchant is ignoring me. I have a case filed with the FCC and FBI state of Florida.
Login to Me Too

Visken
Contributor
Contributor
I told paypal if I dont get my refund that I'm going to reach out on here and sue them with a class action lawsuit and turn them in to the FBI. I think we should get togather reach out and put a stop to this they got me for $256
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
What did they say? They are harboring a fugitive by letting this person continue to operate. This merchant must be using more than one website. The scary thing is the person has my name address email and phone number too. I looked up the boiledcodroes.xyz website in whois and it points to godaddy in Florida. So I filed with the attorney general in Florida. I guess we would have to start with getting a lawyer in Florida. I am still trying to figure it out.
Login to Me Too

Visken
Contributor
Contributor
We can get a attorney anywhere just need to find one that will take the case they finally replied to me said it's on the way just be patient it's already past my delivery date that I paid for I tryed to get a ps5 the package details say it's small packets that means the package can only weigh 4 lbs right or wrong
Login to Me Too

Staciemouse
Contributor
Contributor
This is exactly what I paid for and mine say small packets also! I have an attorney that can help if I wanna jump on board?? I’m out $497! Pay pay declined. And I keep calling and emailing. This happened nov 23!
Login to Me Too

Liliana33
Hi. How is possible paypal to see all this people complain about this company and allow them to use paypal for" selling " scam for 6 months?
Login to Me Too

Cg242
Contributor
Contributor
Yup me too. It happened to me on black friday. I thought I was getting a ps5. And still haven't got nothing
Login to Me Too

Staciemouse
Contributor
Contributor
I got my order of “ Ps5 “ from them them other day. 2 months later. Wanna know what it was??? I clear rubber iPhone case!
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
Does anyone know an attorney? I actually clicked on website from a Target sponsored ad. I should call Target and tell them they are harboring fugitives.
Login to Me Too

Staciemouse
Contributor
Contributor
Yea. Contact me. I have an attorney. This happened to me as well
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.