Franchise Store

Temp20200816
New Community Member

Made a card payment via PayPal to the Franchise Store and the website I used does not offer any real contact details. Any ideas what's best to do?

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

chelsealexander
Contributor
Contributor

Also having the same issue... havent gotten an order confirmation and reached out to their email on the contact us site.. but just got an auto reply... very concerning.. I am just going to report it fraudulent! Suggest you do the same.

Login to Me Too

Staciemouse
Contributor
Contributor
I made a dispute. And PayPal has yet to refund my money! Thought I purchased a play station for my kids for Xmas. This is fraud and a scam. And pay pal so far is backing it up!
Login to Me Too

Jmiex
Contributor
Contributor
Is pay pal gonna get your refund
Login to Me Too

pup215
Contributor
Contributor

I thought I bought PS4 Pro from them. Paid $89.99 to those frauds. PayPal closed my case saying they can't refund. I will call them tomorrow, now. 

Login to Me Too

Liliana33
How is possible people to report for scam francise store from july and paypal to allow them to scam on the paypal people even on december? Why paypal didn't close acc6to this company how someone can scam soo many people for few months and people to report this. Is paypal involved? My opinion yes
Login to Me Too

Worldclass
Contributor
Contributor
I should have read everyone comments before ordering Nintendo Classic on December 12, 2020. I know it's real close to Christimas but I never received a tracking number, so today I reported fraud and PayPal sent me and email saying they are refunding my money back, it may take 5 business days. I just ordered the same product off Walmart website. Didn't pay that much for it though....
Login to Me Too

I had the same problem. Ordered a ps5 and a day later, a buddy showed me a email stating its a scam. I tried to dispute it and it was rejected by PayPal. I cant appeal the dispute, and no live service agent is available.
Login to Me Too

Worldclass
Contributor
Contributor
Report it on the PayPal account, I did on December 19th and had my money back in my account by the 21st. Report it as fraud..
Login to Me Too

Same thing is happening to me!! Paypal is less than helpful!!!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.