Franchise Store

Temp20200816
New Community Member

Made a card payment via PayPal to the Franchise Store and the website I used does not offer any real contact details. Any ideas what's best to do?

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

TerriO65
New Community Member
The whole reason I use PayPal is for added protection. This Franchise Company took over $500 of my kids Christmas money for their gifts. Filed a dispute and PayPal answer was that it was not a billing issue. What the heck does that mean? I didn’t receive any merchandise! Paid extra for expedited shipping, PAYPAL collected the money from me and gave it to a fraudulent company and they should be responsible for allowing these people to steal our money! I’ve appealed twice and first said it wasn’t a billing issue, second time just said it was denied. Just disputed again.
Login to Me Too

Jmiex
Contributor
Contributor
I’m gonna dispute til they give me my money back
Login to Me Too

pup215
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, we all should, but their system doesn't allow you to dispute again, once the case is closed. 

Login to Me Too

Jmiex
Contributor
Contributor
Just gonna keep calling cuz this ain’t right, are you gonna countinue to use PayPal???
Login to Me Too

I would like to join you in fighting if its not too late!! Been dealing with this since October!! If paypal doesn't do the right thing I'm going to stop using them it's crazy they have let them scam all of us!!
Login to Me Too

pup215
Contributor
Contributor

I just received a shoelace in my mail from China today from that scammer. I ordered a playstation pro btw. 

Anyway, PayPal has already agreed me to pay me back my money through their protection plan. Have you done so? Just call a customer service rep, they are helpful. 

Login to Me Too

Reginakay
I bought 2 switches for my grandkids n i havent gotten tracking or anything I just want my money back .. I dont understand why people does this to people
Login to Me Too

Cg242
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I bought a ps5 for my son for Christmas. Realized it was a scam,reported it to PayPal and my case was closed in favor of the camera because I was unable to provide a tracking number. I was unable to provide one because I was never given one.
Login to Me Too

pup215
Contributor
Contributor

I called PayPal on December 16 and told them my story. They said that they will refund my money through the PayPal Purchase Protection. They have reopened my case, which was declined in the beginning because I did disputed for a wrong reason at the beginning. Later on, I changed the dispute into, "I did not receive the product". In my resolution center, I can see that they asked the seller to send them tracking number and he did. It is something coming from China and now it is at the USPS office of China and I don't know when it will arrive here and if it would be the real thing I ordered at all. Call the Customer Service number and tell them your story. 

Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
I am still out over 300 since July. Capitol one will not give me my money back and PayPal told me its not their problem because I paid with Capitol one even though merchant used PayPal. How could this happen to me.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.