cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Franchise Store

Temp20200816
New Community Member

Franchise Store

Made a card payment via PayPal to the Franchise Store and the website I used does not offer any real contact details. Any ideas what's best to do?

88 REPLIES 88
chelsealexander
Contributor

Re: Franchise Store

Also having the same issue... havent gotten an order confirmation and reached out to their email on the contact us site.. but just got an auto reply... very concerning.. I am just going to report it fraudulent! Suggest you do the same.

Staciemouse
Contributor

I made a dispute. And PayPal has yet to refund my money! Thought I purchased a play station for my kids for Xmas. This is fraud and a scam. And pay pal so far is backing it up!
Jmiex
Contributor

Is pay pal gonna get your refund
pup215
Contributor

I thought I bought PS4 Pro from them. Paid $89.99 to those frauds. PayPal closed my case saying they can't refund. I will call them tomorrow, now. 

Liliana33

How is possible people to report for scam francise store from july and paypal to allow them to scam on the paypal people even on december? Why paypal didn't close acc6to this company how someone can scam soo many people for few months and people to report this. Is paypal involved? My opinion yes
Worldclass
Contributor

I should have read everyone comments before ordering Nintendo Classic on December 12, 2020. I know it's real close to Christimas but I never received a tracking number, so today I reported fraud and PayPal sent me and email saying they are refunding my money back, it may take 5 business days. I just ordered the same product off Walmart website. Didn't pay that much for it though....

I had the same problem. Ordered a ps5 and a day later, a buddy showed me a email stating its a scam. I tried to dispute it and it was rejected by PayPal. I cant appeal the dispute, and no live service agent is available.
Worldclass
Contributor

Report it on the PayPal account, I did on December 19th and had my money back in my account by the 21st. Report it as fraud..

Same thing is happening to me!! Paypal is less than helpful!!!