Franchise Store

Timialbright
Contributor

Re: Franchise Store

Nope, filed with my bank.
FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor

Did you get your money back? Capitol one said they use mastercard rules and mine didnt get filed correctly so they are closing my case. I told them I never recieved what I ordered and it is still on my card. I told them I cant get ahold of the merchant. Their info is unavailable. Who would like to open a class action lawsuit against franchise store. They can pay all the lawyer fees when they get sued.
Cg242

Yes I'm in. Most definitely. They got me too and now my son won't get a Christmas gift cause I'm pretty much broke now. And paypal closed my case too, in favor of the scammers.
Staciemouse
Contributor

$497 I’m out from them! I even emailed pay pal immediately right after I got a confirmation email knowing after it was fraud and nothing has been done. This was on NOv 23! How does pay pal back this up. Attorney about to get involved for negligence!
Debbiedavies798
Contributor

I’m scammed yesterday by ukswitchshop.com payment is say franchise store how get my money back
FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor

Sorry to hear that. So far I have not got my money refunded from Capitol One. File a complaint with the federal trade commission.
clarelomas
Contributor

hi, we are now dealing with this, have you received a refund yet??
clarelomas
Contributor

we have been scammed through ukswitch shop too, this was for my sons Christmas present so very worried now
FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor

I never got my 300 plus dollars back from capital one or PayPal. They support fraud.
FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor

Sorry to hear that. Is it ukswitch.co dot com. I can look on whois to see where the website was made. It may be the same person doing this. On my PayPal reciept it says FranchiseST. Does yours?