Franchise Store

Temp20200816
New Community Member

Made a card payment via PayPal to the Franchise Store and the website I used does not offer any real contact details. Any ideas what's best to do?

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

Visken
Contributor
Contributor
These people are a scam there website is no longer up they do not respond no contact info only on paypale I say let's sue these people
Login to Me Too

clarelomas
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered from ukswitch.com and on PayPal it says Franchise store, ive tracked the item and it says its been returned as didnt pass customs checks, PayPal keep moving the resolved date. I have no contact information for this company
Login to Me Too

Visken
Contributor
Contributor
They did the same to me if you used a bank card it's better to go to your bank and try to get your money back I say we get a attorney and sue paypal for fraud. There are at least 50 people that are having the same problem with the same people and paypal is allowing it
Login to Me Too

Staciemouse
Contributor
Contributor
We can sue for negligence. Since there are so many people on here that have complained and they haven’t done a thing about it. Huge lawsuit. Talked to my attorney today!
Login to Me Too

Cg242
Contributor
Contributor
What was said
Login to Me Too

MalMeow
Contributor
Contributor
I also used Whois for the fake website they got me with and the owner of domain was redacted by the owner themselves. Apparently the purchaser of the domain name can edit their own Whois profile as well. Pretty slick I’d say. A government agency will probably have to serve a warrant to obtain the information.
Login to Me Too

Timialbright
Contributor
Contributor

Only from my bank. PayPal screws you if a merchant **bleep** you. I only use them for easy check out and to keep my bank info from vendors. They have to know about this by now. Shame-full!

Login to Me Too

Timialbright
Contributor
Contributor
No, I filed with my bank. I have dealt with PayPal in the past regarding reimbursement. But I tried again and they started their BS, so I called my bank. Sorry 😕
Login to Me Too

Timialbright
Contributor
Contributor
I had to use my bank.
Login to Me Too

Visken
Contributor
Contributor
Did you ever get your money back
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.