Franchise Store

Temp20200816
New Community Member

Made a card payment via PayPal to the Franchise Store and the website I used does not offer any real contact details. Any ideas what's best to do?

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
Helli there is another string of people talking on I think this website is a scam. People all over are having the same problem as us. Boiledcodroes.xyz is the website I used and never got what I ordered. I think we need to keep pushing forward and you will eventually get a return. Make sure you also file a complaint on a goverment website like dept of commerence for all your experiences and include the website you used. I would like to start a class action lawsuit against this fraudster.
Login to Me Too

Visken
Contributor
Contributor
I'm in the website I used was switchhuge.com also known as franchise store
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
Hello all, I have some good news. I was on hold with pay pal for about 2 hours yesterday before I got ahold of someone. There was a very nice rep who finally listened to my story and got her manager to approve for me to get my 200 of 249.99 back plus my 81.99 back. Their limit is 200 on each transaction I guess. I have been trying to get a refund since last July. My credit card company refused to refund it. I think the skies opened up above and the Lord Almightly has answered my prayers. I am in the hole 50 bucks but I am gonna take what I can. So please dont give up hope and be persistent. Good luck to you all. Remember what comes around goes around so this vendor will get karma right back.
Login to Me Too

pup215
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same problem. This is fraud. Is there a way we could get a refund? I started a open dispute in my Resolution Center in my account but they said that they couldn't provide me with a refund. Is there a way out of this?

Login to Me Too

Visken
Contributor
Contributor
Go to your bank and fill out a Affidavit that's what I'm doing have your receipt and and take screen shot of the complaint that you sent to paypal and screenshot of the paypal community where other people are writing about them get as much proof that you can and turn it in to the F.B.I if we get enough people to do this they will have to do something and I'm also going to release the info to the news make it known to the public if we can get people to do this they wont be able to get away with it and we need to get a attorney and start a class action lawsuit against PayPal and the seller
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
Watch what you say ...paypal will kick you off here. I had to create a new username.
Login to Me Too

pup215
Contributor
Contributor

Isn't PayPal Liable of this kind of fraud that is happening through their platform? It is PayPal who gave those scammers access to this kind of payment platform so that they could scam the **bleep** out of us. 

I think we 55 customers need to unite to sue this company. How can PayPal give someone access to it site to receive payment without verifying their address or email address? I thought I was buying [removed] and lost $89.99 to them, they have PayPal Account name as Best Franchise Store. They don't have a working phone number or email address in their website. They have a page that talks about refunds and that they will do refund if we could ask them within 24 hours of making the order. Right after the purchase, something knocked in my head and I started checking if the site really was a legit or not. Found out it was made just 4 days ago and the domain name was bought from GoDaddy.com of China by some Chinese and now my money might have gone to those Chinese. I want to kick myself for falling for that scam but now I had no other option that asking help from PayPal. So, I filed a complaint/dispute saying that the payment was unauthorized from my resolution center (which now I think I should have done under the section where "I didn't receive the product option") and they closed the case saying that the payment was authorized and they will not cover refund from their PayPal Purchase Protection. In the PayPal resolution they don't have an option to dispute over the same case with different option. I have no idea why PayPal doesn't have a email address where I could directly email and tell them my problem. 

I have no idea how many more people will this fraud site cheat upon and why PayPal is allowing them to use this platform to cheat upon us. Doesn't PayPal have IP Address of the people who made that PayPal account and is cheating us? Can't they track them? Why aren't they taking any action? 

Login to Me Too

Visken
Contributor
Contributor

I have a email adress where my payment went to I'll send you a copy of it I think it was somthing like <removed> but I'll send it to you

Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for sharing the details of your story. This is very close to what happened to me. I tried calling number and emailing the vendor also and both were dead except the PayPal transaction had an eeeh mail of mutual respect <removed>. So their other one came back with error but this one did not. Capitol one closed my case because I chose the wrong category to file and it violated mastercard rules. Some crap like that. PayPal tells me to go talk to Capitol one since I used them to pay even though they are harboring a criminal.

Login to Me Too

pup215
Contributor
Contributor

Let's unite everyone here in and make our case. How can PayPal let those frauds steal our money and they do nothing? There are going to be more victims in the future if we/PayPal don't take any action.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.