Franchise Store

Temp20200816
New Community Member

Made a card payment via PayPal to the Franchise Store and the website I used does not offer any real contact details. Any ideas what's best to do?

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

Timialbright
Contributor
Contributor
Nope, filed with my bank.
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
Did you get your money back? Capitol one said they use mastercard rules and mine didnt get filed correctly so they are closing my case. I told them I never recieved what I ordered and it is still on my card. I told them I cant get ahold of the merchant. Their info is unavailable. Who would like to open a class action lawsuit against franchise store. They can pay all the lawyer fees when they get sued.
Login to Me Too

Cg242
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I'm in. Most definitely. They got me too and now my son won't get a Christmas gift cause I'm pretty much broke now. And paypal closed my case too, in favor of the scammers.
Login to Me Too

Staciemouse
Contributor
Contributor
$497 I’m out from them! I even emailed pay pal immediately right after I got a confirmation email knowing after it was fraud and nothing has been done. This was on NOv 23! How does pay pal back this up. Attorney about to get involved for negligence!
Login to Me Too

Debbiedavies798
Contributor
Contributor
I’m scammed yesterday by ukswitchshop.com payment is say franchise store how get my money back
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear that. So far I have not got my money refunded from Capitol One. File a complaint with the federal trade commission.
Login to Me Too

clarelomas
Contributor
Contributor
hi, we are now dealing with this, have you received a refund yet??
Login to Me Too

clarelomas
Contributor
Contributor
we have been scammed through ukswitch shop too, this was for my sons Christmas present so very worried now
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
I never got my 300 plus dollars back from capital one or PayPal. They support fraud.
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
Sorry to hear that. Is it ukswitch.co dot com. I can look on whois to see where the website was made. It may be the same person doing this. On my PayPal reciept it says FranchiseST. Does yours?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.