Franchise Store

Temp20200816
New Community Member

Made a card payment via PayPal to the Franchise Store and the website I used does not offer any real contact details. Any ideas what's best to do?

Login to Me Too
89 REPLIES 89

Cmont4
Contributor
Contributor
I also ordered something recently, received a PayPal receipt from Franchise Store via email with no contact information. I am beginning to think it’s a fraud.
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor

Yes big fraud, they will send you a tiny package in mail not what you ordered.  They are scammingalot of people right now, pretending  to sell nintendo.  There is a few really long strings in the disputes section that are tied into this too.person is still getting away with this.  Their website is managed by godaddy call them up and complain, file a FTC report, file report with local government 

Login to Me Too

chelsealexander
Contributor
Contributor
Is there a way to get PayPal to shut them down too? I’m still waiting for a refund here... I’d hate for anyone else to go through this **bleep**...
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
call and keep complaining
Login to Me Too

chelsealexander
Contributor
Contributor

Can you post the phone number? are you calling godaddy? or Paypal... or both? lol

Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
the phone number and email on website are both disconnected. you are talking about the boiledcodroes xyz one right?
Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
yes call godaddy to report abuse call paypal to report abuse.
Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Did you ever get a refund? I got scammed out of $650, well my autistic son did. 

Login to Me Too

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor
Contributor
Not yet still working in it. but I filed federal complaints about them. Sorry to hear that. Keep trying dont give up.
Login to Me Too

Debbiedavies798
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal close my case so no not had my money back yet still phone bank next week
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.