cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Franchise Store

Cmont4
Contributor

Re: Franchise Store

I also ordered something recently, received a PayPal receipt from Franchise Store via email with no contact information. I am beginning to think it’s a fraud.
FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor

Yes big fraud, they will send you a tiny package in mail not what you ordered.  They are scammingalot of people right now, pretending  to sell nintendo.  There is a few really long strings in the disputes section that are tied into this too.person is still getting away with this.  Their website is managed by godaddy call them up and complain, file a FTC report, file report with local government 

chelsealexander
Contributor

Is there a way to get PayPal to shut them down too? I’m still waiting for a refund here... I’d hate for anyone else to go through this **bleep**...
FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor

call and keep complaining
chelsealexander
Contributor

Can you post the phone number? are you calling godaddy? or Paypal... or both? lol

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor

the phone number and email on website are both disconnected. you are talking about the boiledcodroes xyz one right?
FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor

yes call godaddy to report abuse call paypal to report abuse.
Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Franchise Store

Did you ever get a refund? I got scammed out of $650, well my autistic son did. 

FranchiseSTsue1
Contributor

Not yet still working in it. but I filed federal complaints about them. Sorry to hear that. Keep trying dont give up.
Debbiedavies798
Contributor

PayPal close my case so no not had my money back yet still phone bank next week