Found Against Me In My Dispute

Michael0915
New Community Member
I opened a dispute on an item I purchased as a gift for my wife. What I received was definitely not what I ordered, not even close to the item that was ordered. PayPal found in favor of the seller because they showed proof of shipping! YES they shipped something, and I received something - BUT IT WASNT WHAT WAS ORDERED! How can they find in the sellers favor???? I ordered a Kitchen Aide Mixer I received PEPPA PIG STICKERS- Yes Peppa Pig Stickers that arrived on-time in a small flat envelope. How do you confuse Peppa Pig Stickers with a Full Size Kitchen aside Stand Mixer? Better still WHY WAS TGE DISPUTE RESOLVED IN FAVOR OF TGE SELLER? I sent PayPal pictures of the envelope I received showing the tracking number clearly on the envelope & sent pictures of the stickers that were inside the envelope. And now I can’t get any help from PayPal.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PAULMARCHANT128
Contributor
Contributor

I had an almost identical problem. Does anyone know how this can be resolved please?

Login to Me Too

Polyrhythm
Contributor
Contributor
You can try calling Paypal and see if you can get any further that way, but if you paid with a card you're probably better off contacting your card issuer/bank and doing a chargeback. In my experience Paypal doesn't seem to actually have humans looking at disputes so no matter what proof you provide you'll get denied just cause the seller has a tracking number.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.