Focuments to prove address

mikondiwa
Contributor
Contributor

I was asked to provided some documents (National id and utility bill). I provided the documents on 12th June and still there's no response yet. The only notification is that "we will get back to you in 2-3 days". They customer service never picks calls, the emails are not being replied to and no response in the twitter support handle DM. My money is inside and I am not able to use it. What is the best thing to do?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kenyanbushman
Contributor
Contributor

I have had the same problem and i have followed exactly the same route as you, and even tried the chat mode. i do not know how they operate these days. this updates have happened before, but it was seemless. upload documents, and voila! the account is back. now my money streams in, i see it, but i am in debts. we photographers are no longer making huge money that you can use in times like this. the little trickling in from different microstock agents, we withdraw and use. now i can only watch, hungry, angry, and wait for God to touch their hearts and act. or is there an alternative way of contacting someone? there must be a good humane person at paypal at the least.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.