Flawed account info set up and retrieval

vicpare
New Community Member

Your site is as user unfriendly as it gets! And customer service is no better, sending us customers back to the algorithmic nonsense you have created!! My problem was very simple;  I have  Canadian dollar and US dollar accounts set up and properly identified, accepted and recognized by you within my account.  When I direct my US money received by you towards my US account, in my Canadian bank, following the menu options, your your system automatically converts it into CDN. I explained this to customer service and they basically sent me back into the maze of unhelpful nonsense. Asking me for proof of Finance. What has that got to with this issue?...my account is alive and working!!!!  You are a TECH company, yet you seem to want your customers to fix your TECH problems! What is wrong with you people!?! When my clients find a problem in my operating system, I don't tell them to fix it! I say thanks for pointing out the flaw, I'll fix it or get one of my people to do it! 

Vic Paré

Montreal 

Canada

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vicpare 

Not a flaw, paypal only allows you to withdraw in your local currency.

https://www.paypal.com/ca/smarthelp/article/how-long-will-it-take-to-withdraw-money-from-my-paypal-a...

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.