Fitbitstore

Lara-M
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone used this seller? Were you able to contact them?

Login to Me Too
57 REPLIES 57

VSMrshll

When I called UPS, today, I received a recorded message that I could not speak to a live person due to the Coronavirus, and they directed me to their "claims" page.  It's so frustrating!

Login to Me Too

Poolgirl67
Contributor
Contributor
I chatted with PayPal one more time today and explained that UPS would not send me a receipt or label because I could not reach a human being. I asked them to call UPS because they needed to start protecting me instead of the seller. I was very nice and the agent asked his “lead” to call UPS. He told me to wait 30 minutes and I did get a confirmation that they decided in my favor and I would get a refund. I’m optimistic but went through so much for 1 month to get this far. UPS told me my shipping code was from Amazon and not sent to my address. They would not give me any proof . We will see if I get funded. I also asked them to look at this discussion board.
Login to Me Too

J070177
Contributor
Contributor
That is the same amount they got me for $135. I am going to call my bank and tell them what happened as see if they can refund me. Hopefully you get your refund
Login to Me Too

WiseOldHowell
Contributor
Contributor

I've provided the necessary proof from UPS that the tracking number provided by the seller was fraudulent. (The shipper wasn't the seller and the deliver address wasn't my address.) I thought for sure it was a 'done deal' and PP would side with me.

Nope. I awoke this AM with a message from PP stating they've sided with the seller because they provided proof of delivery. I'm beginning to think the seller has 'someone on the inside' at PP. I don't know, I just can't get past how complicated they've made this for everyone.

I've once again, started a dispute process with PP (3rd dispute) and trying to get this resolved.

Good luck everyone! I'll keep updating this until I have a resolution. (This has become a part-time hobby to get this seller reported to Google, the Internet Crime Complaint Center, the FTC, the US Postal Service, you name it... anywhere and everyone I can gain traction.)

Login to Me Too

J070177
Contributor
Contributor
Things very discouraging. I haven't heard anything from anyone (the seller or pp) about my dispute. I t is the same seller idk why if all the disputes are coming through for the one seller, pp isn't getting that there is an issue. Good luck
Login to Me Too

Bezzer
Contributor
Contributor

Wow. I can't believe PP sided with the seller for the 2nd time, even after you provided evidence from UPS. PP closed my dispute in favor of the seller on May 28th, so I disputed the charge with my credit card that afternoon. Because I couldn't get over the fact that PP was protecting a scammer, I messaged them the next day. I pleaded my case, once again, and demanded that they contact UPS (I spoke to UPS twice prior. Both reps confirmed that my name and address didn't match the tracking number the scammer provided, but they refused to send me the documentation necessary to submit to PP). The PP rep was not going to do anything for me. She kept reiterating that I needed a certified letter from UPS. I was about to give up, but when I mentioned how disturbing it was that such a large corporation was protecting a known scammer, the she changed her tune. She submitted a request to another department to contact UPS and reopened my case. After a few minutes, she said that she was personally going to handle the dispute and reassured me that my case will close in my favor in a matter of days. I was cautiously optimistic after my conversation with her.  Sure enough, I received an email this afternoon that the case has closed in my favor. The refund has already posted to my PP account, and I was told  the refund should appear on my credit card within the next 5 business days. 

Honestly, I reached the point when it wasn't about the money anymore. I was scammed on May 8th, and filed a dispute the next day. I thought my dispute with PP would prevent others from being scammed. Man, was I wrong. The more I read about people's experiences of being scammed by the same website/seller, the more furious I became. After I filed the dispute with my credit card, I felt like I was letting PP off the hook. 

Anyway, I wish everyone the best of luck. You would think that the number of complaints flooding into their service department would open some eyes. They need to reevaluate their dispute process. Scammers have figured out that all it takes is a fraudulent tracking number to close disputes against them. And, once that PP receives that number, it's seemingly impossible to overturn PP's decision.

Login to Me Too

J070177
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you foe this. U fortuantely.my pay pal is linked to my.checking account so the money came right out of that. By chance did you speak to these representatives or is it all via email? Monday im going to co tact them again. How many people have to get scammed before they do something about it. Thank you
Login to Me Too

Bezzer
Contributor
Contributor

My conversations with the PP representatives were had using their messaging system. This is frustrating because most of their responses are generic and likely pulled from a list.  I believe I spoke with 5 different people over the last 4 weeks. Like another member posted, the success of your case is determined by which PP rep you speak with. The last rep, who helped close the dispute in my favor, responded to me like a human being.

Both of my chats with the UPS reps were done over the phone. But, from what I've read, members are now having a difficult time reaching a live rep. 

Login to Me Too

Poolgirl67
Contributor
Contributor
I really think it’s who you chat with. I asked them to call UPS because they are doing the investigation and should be cross referencing. I did finally get funded. It’s the luck of the draw right now because they are so busy and I don’t think they are following the entire chat. It helped me to ask the same person to stick with me while we chatted. Good luck , it is an energy void.
Login to Me Too

WiseOldHowell
Contributor
Contributor

Dispute #3 was denied because the seller provided 'proof' in the form of a tracking number. 

I'm beginning to think PP isn't even looking at the supporting documentation and violating their own buyer's protection policy. 

That being said, I'm attempting to re-open the dispute (for a 4th time), asking PP to actually look at the tracking number and delivery address. It's not the confirmed address on the transaction. How can they (PP) argue with that and side with the seller?

Meanwhile, I'm seeking legal assistance as an alternative resolution. Anyone else doing the same?

(Alternative resolution = at tor ney)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.