Fingertip Interactive Tech Co.Ltd SCAM!!!

ediedrichsen
New Community Member

So annoyed! This company (Fingertip Interactive Tech Co.Ltd) advertised a ($200) electric surfboard, but sent a $10 piece of junk... I opened a dispute with Paypal and they say "resolution solved, just send back the item (to: some difficult China address...)". It is a total scam, why do I have to pay shipping?! (knowing they likely won't get it, AND, knowing the shipping is going to cost more than this piece of junk)! I use paypal because I felt protected, but they are still "protecting" this seller by letting them continue to scam, and NOT holding them accountable! Any advise?

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

Thevikinggod84
Contributor
Contributor
Totally a scammer the company is so crooked and pay pals is still backing them makes you wonder how much of a kick back are they getting never order the electric surf board or you will get scammed
Login to Me Too

CoffeeBreak987
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased the ‘perfect travel bag’ for $129 USD. Received a basic nylon bag that d idn’t include any of the features advertised. No return slip, no address, and when I go to their site it doesn’t seem to exist. Have sent an email but not expecting a response. Will try PayPal.
Login to Me Too

KB2018
Contributor
Contributor

Have you received a refund yet? Same thing happened to me and Yes , It seems like paypal is helping them scam people. Messed up

Login to Me Too

Icebat66
New Community Member

same think happen to me scam and pay pal didn't help i was out of town and couldt returned it in time

Login to Me Too

JE5
Contributor
Contributor
I had bought a steel drum only to end up with a roll mat electronic drum. PayPal were fantastic and easy to walk with. Sent the parcel back, which PayPal reimbursed. Today to my surprise the packaged returned to me saying the company refused to accept. As I’d already got a refund, I thought I could give it to my great grandson to play. But guess what. It doesn’t work. Learnt a valuable lesson about buying over the internet, but I can’t fault PayPal.
Login to Me Too

AvDav
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me.  I discovered that it was a scam and sent a request to Paypal to investigate.  I never heard back from them (maybe due to the fact that my Paypal email address was redundant).  I've just rediscovered the charge whilst doing accounts $99 USD , ($150 AUD). I still have the crappy drumset, sitting in its box, next to my desk.  I was happy to hear that you had resolution.  I should probably chase this up again but I've long lost the return address.  I'd be happy to send it back to Paypal lol

Login to Me Too

Dani0713
New Community Member
Same thing happened to me I want my money back
Login to Me Too

KB2018
Contributor
Contributor
Yep. It cost more to ship back then it cost
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.