Financial account verification

Dejvo
Contributor
Contributor

Hello, I recently got the temporarily limited access to my paypal account, it is asking from me Financial account verification. The thing is that I already got my bank account verified. I did look it up and the only thing which I can be missing is card verification. The problem with my card verification is that I am getting error that it is already registered to other paypal account, but I never used it on any other paypal account. So my question is if the "Financial account verification" means that I need to link bank account AND card and if so, if there is any way to find out where is that card linked or how to get it detached from the account which clearly is not mine.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Dejvo
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I did actually, I wrote to the support about it and they removed it, the whole deal about it is that you need to have verified card and also bank account. Just one is not enough, you have to verify both.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

see0
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, i have same problem did u manage to fix it?

Login to Me Too
Solved

Dejvo
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I did actually, I wrote to the support about it and they removed it, the whole deal about it is that you need to have verified card and also bank account. Just one is not enough, you have to verify both.

Login to Me Too

see0
Contributor
Contributor

I have same problem, i did confirm my identity, my adress i did add my bank account,, and when i try to add my card from the bank account it is not leting me..saying is linked to other one..i also tried to Revolut and they say the card is declined...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.