Filing an executive complaint

browser6969
New Community Member

I currently have a case that was not handled correctly, and I cannot seem to get a response from PayPal.  I'd like to send a message to an executive or someone who will actually respond to my complaint.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

tmerrell
New Community Member

I have this situation as well. Phone customer service for Paypal is horrible! Then you still have a problem and there is nowhere to go. If someone knows of a way to file a complaint with anyone that actually cares for customers....please reply. 

All i can do is speak with my wallet and stop using Paypal.

Login to Me Too

ivwshane
I don’t know if it will help but I would file a complaint with the bbb. The more documentation you can upload the better. Apparently there are many known scams that PayPal has refused to address.
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@browser6969 

Contact options for Paypal are accessed by clicking help/contact bottom left of Paypal pages...

1. Paypal phones are slowly re-opening and increasing in numbers (you can use the guest option if you can't log in).
2. Live chat is also randomly available.
3. You can send them a message, during business hours you may also be able to message whilst logged out.
Or
4. Have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their Facebook or Twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.