Filing Claims

Bella72
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I am a bit puzzled and perhaps you guys can help me. Here is my dilemma:

I filed 4 claims online and only two are showing up in my open cases, I called customer service and finally got a rep on the line after 30 minutes of hold, (UGHHH!) the rep had limited english and could not tell me why my 2 claims weren't showing up in my open cases.  So she proceeded to file the claims for me and so at the end of the conversation she said that the two missing claims should show up in my account. I get off the phone and look up my account online and It seems she didn't do anything, and I am still left with only 2 claims open, when it should actually be 4!  Two of the claims are from July, but the ones from September and October, are not showing up.  Another thing I forgot to say is that its all these claims are for same company.  I just don't understand, can someone shed some light because I am so confused.  

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bella72

If paypal do it over the phone for you then often it does not show on your paypal account.

However if you win the claim you should still get your refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Manny171
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

@Bella72

Not Sure but you should clear your (Catch) that is a thing you use to Reset your internet browsing history just remember to not have forgotten your Passwords. try these steps

#1 Clear internet catch

#2 reset computer or device just to make sure

#3 make sure to login to Email 1st

#4 than login to the Paypal that is linked with the email

by Login back in with a clear catch? that could fix your problem

maybe you have not LOGGED OUT in a LONG TIME. 

I wrote this for someone else too hope it helps dear.

wish you well Friend 😉

Login to Me Too

Bella72
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your help I will try this.  I will let you know Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too

Bella72
Contributor
Contributor

It didn't work, I tried clearing catch twice and it didn't work.  I called Paypal again and got them to escalate my 4 claims. They say they see the claims, but I don't see them on my account. I only see 2.  

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Bella72

If paypal do it over the phone for you then often it does not show on your paypal account.

However if you win the claim you should still get your refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Bella72
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, two of the claims were done over the phone, and two were done online. To be honest I did all 4 of them online, but only two have shown up on my account. So since I didn't see these two other claims, I called the customer service phone line and they said they filed the two claims and I even got the Case ID: numbers which help.  The funny thing is that all four claims exist, but only two show up on "Open Case" page.  When I search for the other 2 claims by the ID numbers, they show up one at a time.  So I don't know, something with the software.  Thanks for all the help.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.