Filed claim because I never received my item.

rogkel
New Community Member

I purchased a sewing machine from a seller. I never received anything from the seller after I purchased. No email or tracking. The $59.00 was taken from my acct. I ended up filing a claim because I couldn't find anything from the seller after I purchased. Everything disappeared. I searched and searched and couldn't find the site. The seller sent paypal  their tracking info and paypal ruled in the sellers favor, case closed. I FINALLY was able to at least see the tracking now. I printed it out and took it to the post office because it didn't have a destination address, just a city and zip code. The package which was suppose to be a sewing machine weighed only 7oz. Then the post office told me the address this package was sent to and it wasn't my address. Now I cant even get a hold of anyone at paypal and was wondering if anyone out there can give me some advice. I also called my bank and cant file a claim through them. They gave me the reason and I cant remember because I was so mad I hung up.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.