Filed PayPal claim for refund, Seller never responded, PayPal hasn't refunded.

intaxle
Contributor
Contributor

So I purchased an item online through Paypal for $58.40. The seller bought a shipping label but never actually shipped out the item. I filed a claim about 20 days ago and PayPal said that if the seller did not respond By June 10th the claim would be closed in my favor. I cannot get in contact with PayPal at all, and I still do not have my refund. 

Login to Me Too
11 REPLIES 11

biggbaddgirl
Contributor
Contributor

Just received my message today that the case in closed and Paypal finally ruled in my favor so my refund has been processed. I now know I have to do more due diligence with these companies before ordering anything. 

Login to Me Too

JEOS
Contributor
Contributor

The same thing happened to me!  I asked to chat with a customer service representative, and Nick appealed my claim and got it approved!  My refund is now being processed.

I learned that PayPal is still a good company and to not give up just because the system makes an occasional error.  They are still willing and able to protect their customers.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.