Fibare club

wallybowler
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone heard of Fibare club They say they take pay pal but prices seem unreal 10 foot hard side pool with pump filter and cover with free shipping for 50 dollars and spelling if fiabre is correct also customer service number does not work/ if anyone can help would be appreciated

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Goldileen
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @wallybowler

Thank you for your patience. Though our response times may be delayed, be assured we’re here. 

Thank you for bringing this up to our attention and to answer your question we may not able to tell if the website is legitimate or not but since you used Paypal for that transaction we can help you out by reporting potential fraud, you can click the link below for further assistance.

https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-report-potential-fraud%2C-spoof-or-unauthorized...

Hope it helps and stay safe.

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Login to Me Too

Kwalter830
Contributor
Contributor

I am here to report that Fibare Club and Chepeal are total SCAMS. I know this because I have worked at <removed> for almost 35 years. We only make and sell abrasives. Fibare has their physical location at <removed> and have their phone in Alabama that's disconnected. My company is reporting Fibare and Chepeal to authorities. We will feel everyone is being violated.

Login to Me Too

River91
Contributor
Contributor
Please do. It was weird when I got the aka "receipt " has my ip address attached to it. Oh and canberry.top looks fishy too!
Login to Me Too

Kwalter830
Contributor
Contributor

Canberry is also a SCAM. Here are other SCAM names that use <removed> as their physical address: Smith Company-sewing machines, Grapegear.top, Hazelnot, Omletty, Juiceweb and Canberry.

Login to Me Too

Carlp2006
This company is definitely bogus! Paid $117 for 2 kayaks, but received 3 face masks instead from China. This company is a bogus company and is only out to rip people off. PayPal needs to stop this company from using their service. I use PayPal for many things, and if I'm not refunded my money I will no longer use their service.
Login to Me Too

Cweber
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a trampoline and received 2 face mask

Login to Me Too

Cweber
Contributor
Contributor

Fibare is a total scam and yet PayPal is still allowing them to use them as a payment method and Making consumers jump thru hoops to get there money.

Login to Me Too

BpBaggett12
Contributor
Contributor
How do I get my money back. Is PayPal going to protect their customer or are we **bleep**.
Login to Me Too

Kwalter830
Contributor
Contributor
Goldlieen (an employee at paypal) reply to Wallybowler has more information. From what I am reading is that, you need to call your credit card company and get a new credit card. These scam artists are taking your credit card information and using it in Vietnam or China.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.