Feray Technology Co., Limited

Tigerkitty
New Community Member

I placed an order for a natural hair wig. Instead, I received a wild, frizzy, unruly curly wig. I tried to contact the store to address the problem but apparently they are no longer in business and there is no other way to contact them. I believe now it's past the date for me to return it now because it took almost 2 months to receive.

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

TheoneJessD
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered a natural wig, which was branded “Lily Hair” and paid 44.98 through PayPal. I waited almost 2 months for it to arrive. I couldn’t track it because the tracking number directed me to a foreign website in Chinese and I could not read any of it. I replied to the email that was initially sent to me when I ordered to inquire about the shipping. I did receive a reply from a random gmail account saying that it was already on its way. The wig arrived about a week later and it was a bad and cheap looking curly costume wig instead of the natural wig I ordered. There was no packaging label on the inside to indicate what type of wig or where it came from. The addresss on the outside of the package was an address in Chino, California. Everything about it stunk to high heaven. I placed a complaint through PayPal weeks ago within the deadline with all the evidence attached. Now I am being asked to provide additional support to prove that what I received isn’t what I bought within 3 days otherwise PayPal will side with the seller. Again, everything about this stinks.
Login to Me Too

tishF
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered make up and have received nothing despite emailing them.  I suspect it's a scam.  Anyone know how to report this/deal with it and try to get our money back?

Login to Me Too

tlggirl
Contributor
Contributor
File a dispute with PayPal and be persistent about the issues. I received botched wigs (4). I’m in the process of shipping the items back to them to receive the refund. PayPal will reimburse the shipping up to a limit three (3) times per year. Hope this helps. They initially sent a bogus return address that was invalid. I called PayPal and complained then, they sent a follow up email address. I’m hoping it’s valid. If not, I’ll call PayPal again. Calling PayPal is a pain. It’s really hard to reach a person. Hitting the zero button over and over helps. Hope you can get a resolution to your problem.
Login to Me Too

PCSuisse

I ordered a 3D pen from them and never got it.

And Paypal closed the case and do not want to help.

It's a scam.

Login to Me Too

tlggirl
Contributor
Contributor
File an appeal with PayPal. Then, call them on the phone and be persistent about wanting your money back. I was refunded all of my money because they failed to provide a valid mailing address for the return of the items. Don’t give up.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.