Fefall.com poss fake

Miked635
New Community Member
Fefall.com i ordered and paid through pay pal i have no tracking or anything. What do i do
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

scohay
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem:  see my "Fefall  Scam".

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Miked635 and @scohay,

Thanks for posting about this issue. 

If you have a problem with a purchase, you can open a dispute in our Resolution Centre. When you open a dispute, you communicate directly with your seller to resolve the problem.

You have 180 days from the transaction date to open a dispute and in this case I recommend giving the seller some time to deliver the item. If it does not reach you or it comes and is not as described, you can report this to us.

You can open 2 kinds of disputes:

1. Item not received disputes: If you bought something but didn’t receive it, you can open an ‘item not received’ dispute. Before you open your dispute, wait 7 days from the transaction date so your seller has enough time to send the item.
  2. Significantly not as described disputes: If you received an item that’s significantly different from the seller’s original description, you can open a ‘significantly not as described’ dispute. When you open a ‘significantly not as described’ dispute, you may be responsible for return postage costs. Here is what we consider significantly not as described:
  • You received a completely different item. Example: You purchased a book and received a DVD or an empty box.
  • The condition of the item was misrepresented. Example: The listing said "new" and the item was used.
  • The item was advertised as authentic but is not authentic.
  • The item is missing major parts or features which were not disclosed in the listing.
  • You purchased three items from a Seller but only received two.
  • The item was damaged during shipment.

Here's how to open a dispute:

1. Go to www.paypal.com and log in to your account.
  2. Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in the Resolution Centre.
  3. Click Report a Problem.
  4. Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
  5. Choose which type of issue you would like to report.
  6. Enter the details of your complaint, then click Submit.

After the dispute is opened, you have 20 days to communicate with the seller. If you can’t resolve the problem, you can ask us to investigate by escalating your dispute to a claim in your Resolution Center.

1. Log in to your PayPal account at www.paypal.com.
  2. Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem with a purchase.
  3. Click View next to the dispute you want to escalate.
  4. Click Escalate this dispute to a PayPal claim near the bottom of the page.
  5. Follow the onscreen instructions.
  6. Click the Escalate to a Claim

Note:

• To learn more about PayPal Buyer Protection, click Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page, and then click User Agreement for PayPal Service.

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.