Feeling helpless... PayPal just don't get it, why is this happening??

OTra
Contributor
Contributor

I have a large facebook group. I sell advertising.

One client payed me a few times on different occasions.

Few months later, that person opens a dispute, claiming I was suppose to send an iPad.

I supply my conversation history, explain to PayPal that the payments were for advertising, payments were made in a period of 5 months, so each month I would get payments. $8, $8, $16, $200, $120.

The dispute is about 16, 200, 120.

The PayPal reviews the claim, and returns money to the buyer. I'm shocked...

I try to contact PayPal via their internal messenger, my chats closed by them without reply. I sent message again, ignored and closed by them.

I reach out to them via Twitter, finally somebody replies.

They ask me to send them an email.

Paypal opens another review.

PayPal decides in favour of the buyer, again.

The reason given to me, 

Unfortunately, we can't grant your appeal because we were unable to track your shipment.

From the beginning, I was telling PayPal that payments were for a service. They just don't seem to get it.

Am I not explaining things correctly? How can I reach to the intellect, how else can I explain that payments for a non tangible service. 

I feel like those are not people but some machines, that just don't get what is happening.

After the dispute decision, today, I emailed them and also sent a message on twiiter. It has been more than 12hours, no reply, I doubt they will.

How is the company that run by people, not feel or understand how they treat their fellow humans. First I get scammed on the platfrom, then I ask for help, then they act like they don't understand the words that I send to them and lastly Im just being ignored. Is this really the world we wanna live in?

And what did the other person sent them? Is there a loophole in PayPals dispute process? doesn't mean there is a way that we can lie and get away scamming people? This has to STOP!

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

OTra
Contributor
Contributor

The issue has now been resolved with a help of Natasha from PayPal.

I was able to resolve this via AskPayPal twitter.

Thank you Natasha and PayPal for standing up against scammers!

Well done!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

OTra
Contributor
Contributor

The issue has now been resolved with a help of Natasha from PayPal.

I was able to resolve this via AskPayPal twitter.

Thank you Natasha and PayPal for standing up against scammers!

Well done!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.