Feddymart

Lornax
Contributor
Contributor
Had anyone had dealing with this company?? Ie paying foritem and not receiving it??
Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

Scruffybird
Contributor
Contributor

Hi. I would start with Paypal.  They will soon tell you if its not them you can get your money back off of.  Good luck.

Login to Me Too

Dippidh
New Community Member

I set up a dispute with paypal to try to claim my money back, just got an email reply off paypal saying: A refund by Feddymart was not processed successfully.

Looks like my money is gone 😞

Login to Me Too

Loisa
Contributor
Contributor
Ask them why not, they are well aware of feddymart.
Login to Me Too

Jules0979
I ordered to scarfs last Christmas. Contacted them they said might be late. Never got them a year later. So I would never use again. I never got a refund either!!!!!!!!! Did pay via PayPal too
Login to Me Too

Richy1971
Contributor
Contributor
I purchased item via paypal from this company. Item never arrived after 1 month Made a complaint to PayPal. They investigated it and have refunded me. Thank you pay pal
Login to Me Too

Scruffybird
Contributor
Contributor

I’m amazed that this company are still doing this after so long.  I’d hoped they would have been shut down by now.  They must have taken thousands off people and no one seems to want to stop them!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.