Feddymart

Lornax
Contributor
Contributor
Had anyone had dealing with this company?? Ie paying foritem and not receiving it??
Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

MadMadamMim
Contributor
Contributor

Just to spoke to the bank they have cancelled my card to stop any money being taken from the account and have put through a fraudulent transaction claim so I should get my money back as well.  Lets hope!

Login to Me Too

divemaster
New Community Member

Same here. I got one reply : 

Thank you for contacting feddymart support. 
 As a small company we have received such a high demand for our products this period. This has affected our shipping and delivery times. 
We are working round the clock to make sure we ship out products as quickly as possible
Expect Delivery between next friday 30th November and 6th December. 
Thank you for your patience
Stephanie 
Customer Support Team

but nothing since and it's over a month since i ordered. FeddyMart's facebook page has been removed and they only have Weibo or Snapchat so clearly based in China.
Have raised a dispute with Paypal to get my money back. Just go to the transaction in your account and click 'Report an Issue'
Login to Me Too

Tracy3831
New Community Member

I ordered on 24th Nov and had email saying item posted on 26th November so expect delivery by 6th December. No item has arrived. Tracking information has never worked. Have emailed and got no reply. Have tried to message via Facebook to find their page is shut. Didn’t use Paypal but did use my credit card so have raised dispute with them. We’ll see what happens. 

Login to Me Too

Loisa
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, Paypal refunded my money this morning
Login to Me Too

Binx13
New Community Member
Exactly the same. Item paid for nove 2018. Still no item 5 months on. Still no reply./contact from seller. Now emails comeback unknown address.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Michael

Hello, Binx13. Welcome to the PayPal Community! I'm sorry to see there's been a problem where you didn't receive something you paid for. PayPal can help you with that, however.

Since you've tried to contact the seller, but they haven't replied, it may be helpful for you to submit a dispute to PayPal? Submitting a dispute gives you another way to communicate with the seller for up to 20 days, and PayPal will keep a record of any messages posted via the dispute.

If you still don't get a satisfactory resolution from the seller via the dispute, you can escalate it to a claim before the 20 day deadline expires, and PayPal will take over by asking the seller to provide a tracking number showing your purchase was shipped and delivered to you. If the seller doesn't provide a tracking number or any information provided does not show confirmed delivery, PayPal will issue a refund.

Please check out https://www.paypal.com/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-open-a-dispute-with-a-seller-when-a-purchase-goes-... to see more information on the dispute and claim process.

I hope this helps! Thanks for being a part of the PayPal Community!

Sincerely,

Michael

PayPal_Michael

Login to Me Too

Traccap
New Community Member
Me too x Emails are not being responded to either
Login to Me Too

Scruffybird
Contributor
Contributor
You can review them on Trustpilot now too. Just put them on there.
Login to Me Too

Aribee10
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem, sent several emails to Feddymart after not receiving item and receiving their order confirmation.

Opened dispute which has now been dealt with and closed.

Login to Me Too

KLLMS0
Contributor
Contributor

I also ordered something in November 2018.  No response to emails.  This probably only adds another dissatisfied, out of pocket number, to the growing list.

The item was purchased through PayPal but not via my PayPal account.  Anyone know who should take this up?  Is it Paypal or the Credit Card provider?

Help is appreciated.

Regards 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.