Feddymart

Lornax
Contributor
Contributor
Had anyone had dealing with this company?? Ie paying foritem and not receiving it??
Login to Me Too
25 REPLIES 25

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Lornax

How do I open a dispute with a seller when a purchase goes wrong?

You can open a dispute in the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account within 180 days of payment if:
•You don’t receive the item
•You receive an item but it’s significantly different than the description on eBay or on the seller’s website

By opening a dispute, you can communicate directly with your seller to work out a problem transaction.

If you reach an agreement with the seller you can close the dispute. If you're still not happy with the result, you can escalate the dispute into a claim. We'll review the claim and decide on reimbursement.

These steps apply to Personal accounts. If you have a Business account, please log in to see the steps that apply to you.

To open a dispute:
1.Log in to your PayPal account.
2.Near the bottom of the page, under 'More about your account', click Resolve a problem in our Resolution Centre.
3.Click Dispute a Transaction.
4.Select the button beside the transaction you want to dispute, then click Continue.
5.Select ‘Item dispute’, click Continue and follow the on-screen instructions.

Note:
•Generally buyers must wait at least 7 days from the date of payment to escalate a dispute for an item not received
•Where an item has not been received, please ensure you have given the seller enough time before opening a dispute

https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/first-dispute

DO NOT CLOSE THE DISPUTE UNTIL YOU HAVE A CLEARED REFUND OR YOUR ITEM WHATEVER THE SELLER SAYS. ALSO DON'T FORGET TO ESCALATE THE DISPUTE TO A CLAIM WITHIN 20 DAYS IF THE SELLER DOES NOT REFUND.

If that does not work then if you funded your paypal payment via a card then contact your card issuer and see if they will do a chargeback for you.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Michelle971
Contributor
Contributor
Yes I have, I paid for item in November was told only be 5 days but never received it. What did you do about yours? Did you get it resolved?
Login to Me Too

Scruffybird
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered and paid I n November.  Still not received items.  Company does not respond to emails.

Login to Me Too

Michelle971
Contributor
Contributor
If you paid with PayPal you can report it and they can try to get your money back for you. Hope you can get something back.
Login to Me Too

Owenkian12
New Community Member

hi i ordered in October from Feddymart, my order never arrived, i have just complained through Paypal and got my money back. and yes after several emails and even on line chat they wont reply. its a con

Login to Me Too

KLLMS0
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I took it up with my credit card and they reimbursed my money and are investigating especially as there were so many on this forum that have had the same issue.

Login to Me Too

Scruffybird
Contributor
Contributor

I've raised it as a dispute with Paypal to try and get my money back.  They do not respond to emails.  

Login to Me Too

JennyWren4
Contributor
Contributor

Me too!

Email promised delivery between 30 Nov and 6 Dec, even had another email asking me to review products!

Unfortunately, I didn't pay through paypal ! 😞

Login to Me Too

MadMadamMim
Contributor
Contributor
@JennyWren4 wrote:

Me too!

Email promised delivery between 30 Nov and 6 Dec, even had another email asking me to review products!

Unfortunately, I didn't pay through paypal ! 😞

I have the same issue, stupidly I didn't pay through PP either.  Just came on to see if anyone had issues and if they managed to get hold of them

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.