Faulty goods

Wayne1969-
Contributor
Contributor
Hello I'm having a lot of difficulties with a guest transaction done through PayPal in relation to a product I bought on ebay. Purchased 24 July 2020.Electic gate system. The product arrived with missing parts that I didn't know until the installation crew arrived to fit it. It was missing the remote controller. I contacted seller that eventually agreed to send missing part.so the installation crew came back and fitted the product. Cost€200.Its now welded to my gates. Subsequently the seller has not sent the parts and after weeks of emails through PayPal the sell3has agreed to refund when I send back the product. Not only do I have to pay to have it removed I also have to pay to send it back. For the sake of a part that costs ¢18.The seller is really taking a dislike here. PayPal aren't helping and Im getting more and more stressed. I suffer with depression as it is. Anyway can someone please give me some sound advice. Many thanks
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.