Fashion web international

Carole1955
Contributor
Contributor

I've purchased items from this company in November and never recieved them. Looking on here now it looks like others have had the same problem. Can Pay pal explain to me why they took money from me to pay this company when they know they are dodgy.

Login to Me Too
36 REPLIES 36

bornjoyful
Contributor
Contributor

My experience with Paypal  has been different. Maybe I should have opened a dispute  'item not as described' but I opened one a month ago  as 'damaged'  and also wrote in that only half shipment had arrived.

I managed to get £15 from paypal to help pay for the return to China but still waiting for the refund for my original £95. paypal say I have to wait until company receive it back and refund me but that paypal will step in if they dont refund in 21 days and the tracking shows it  arrived back. However when pushed, paypal said as long as they can see the parcel arrived through chinese customs they will refund but I guess that would mean I will have to make a 5th phone call to paypal to push them.  I bought from JudySusan  and even emailed them about returns before I bought and was not told the return was to China- and indeed the actual parcel which contained half the clothing  was sent  from China to a uk address  first and I signed Royal mail 48 for it but had to send back to china as this is what is registered with paypal.There must be hundreds if not thousands of complaints and requests thru resolution centre for this company and its myriad of alternate names and I do not understand why Paypal is prepared to waste the resources on all these disputes when they know that 'Fashionwen International' is a front for  numerous  shoddy clothing websites that hide  the fact that returns are in China

Login to Me Too

ebhart

Hello and yes, like others here avoid anything related to Fanshionweb International! I purchased from the site "LOVETOMORE". They sent a few items that were NOTHING like described/pictures (They were so bad that it's almost worth a funny video on it!). When I submitted a Paypal request/dispute Fanshionweb International told me to close the case and simply create a "request for funds" so they could refund the rest of my money. I did this, then found out the hard way that once you close a Paypal case/dispute, you are never allowed to open another one for that case, which I am sure Fanshionweb International knew all about. What a scam! Now they have gone completed dark...Duh! Lesson learned for me, just thought I would share this to hopefully help prevent someone else from dealing with these companies!

Login to Me Too

Jodd
Contributor
Contributor

Me I ordered from NoraCora, never received the package they said they had the wrong adress  but they told me that only when I opened a dispute with Paypal.  They wanted me to close the dispute before they send me back the package.  Instead I turned my dispute into a claim and it didn't took long before I got arefund. But I would like to know under  how many names they advertise 

Login to Me Too

Orladaisy

I placed an order with this company Dec 15th over 200 euros for Christmas presents.

I have not received any of the items i have ordered. 

I have just opened a dispute with paypal but from what i am reading this isn't seeming too positive.

Has anyone got a refund? What is the point in opening a dispute with paypal if there is no resolution??

Please advise

Orla

Login to Me Too

Jodd
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered from NoraCora and it turned out to be Fashion web international.  I never received my order, opened a dispute with Paypal and after I received emails from them through PayPal they wanted me to close my dispute and they would resent me my order   I turn my dispute into a claim instead and I got reimbursed. Paypal were great but you have to turn your dispute into a claim.

Login to Me Too

Reichmuth
Contributor
Contributor

I put in a claim to paypal and they requested a police report! I sent the email to phishing@paypal to confirm the ridiculous request had even  come from paypal with no reply, in the meantime my timeframe to satisfy paypals request has expired and  I have just been informed my claim has been denied due to this!  Shame on you PayPal, you didnt even have the decency to respond to my confirmation and instead while I waited to hear back from you my time frame expired! You seem as fraudulent as some of the company's you deal with?

Login to Me Too

Monkeymeyer
I had the misfortune of purchasing from this company. The item was not as described and was the incorrect size. They refused to pay return postage fee which is £36.87 and PayPal are not helping. Why oh why aren’t PayPal supporting customers to stop falling prey to this scam company??
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.